-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Midwestern-Illinois Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread
Started by artist2022
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I would like to know as well!will they still be sending out more pre-december interviews?
D
deleted994703
they send a lot of post december interviews so i wouldn’t worryI would like to know as well!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted994703
did everyone who interviewed get an email today about the campus tour?
Yes, I interviewed in person and got the email.
D
deleted774106
I interviewed online and also got the email. Does this mean anything or has everyone got it so far?did everyone who interviewed get an email today about the campus tour?
D
deleted994703
seems like everyone got it. probably a promotion email. ngl my heart sank when i got it i thought i got rejected 🤣I interviewed online and also got the email. Does this mean anything or has everyone got it so far?
will they send out emails to those who got accepted before the call? I know they used to do that before covid but I don't know if they're going to do that this year
What’s up everybody, current student here. When’s you decision day? Dec 1 or 2? Good luck and when ya get in get ready for some IBSS. 🙏🙏🙏
Dec 1, tomorrowWhat’s up everybody, current student here. When’s you decision day? Dec 1 or 2? Good luck and when ya get in get ready for some IBSS. 🙏🙏🙏
D
deleted994703
do you remember what time you got ur acceptance?What’s up everybody, current student here. When’s you decision day? Dec 1 or 2? Good luck and when ya get in get ready for some IBSS. 🙏🙏🙏
I got the call at like 830-930 am eastern standard time. And they couldn’t have been doing it by alphabet or gpa related lol. But ppl in our class got calls all throughout the day, and there were several post December interviews and acceptances.do you remember what time you got ur acceptance?
I may be bias, but this school is awesome. 👍
D
deleted994703
do you know when the calls stop? this school is my top choice i’m so nervous 😭if we’re waitlisted do you know if their waitlist moves?I got the call at like 830-930 am eastern standard time. And they couldn’t have been doing it by alphabet or gpa related lol. But ppl in our class got calls all throughout the day, and there were several post December interviews and acceptances.
I may be bias, but this school is awesome. 👍
The latest I heard was 4 pmdo you know when the calls stop? this school is my top choice i’m so nervous 😭if we’re waitlisted do you know if their waitlist moves?
D
deleted994703
pst?The latest I heard was 4 pm
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Estpst?
Are these calls only for those who have interviewed already?
Yes, these are acceptance callsAre these calls only for those who have interviewed already?
D
deleted994703
no news right? do they use the portal?
Not yet, they use their own portal.no news right? do they use the portal?
D
deleted994703
do they update the portal? or callNot yet, they use their own portal.
Both, the portal may update before the call. Check accepted checklist, if there’s a checklist then you’re in.do they update the portal? or call
Yes, the acceptance callsAre these calls only for those who have interviewed already?
They call in the morningdo they update the portal? or call
Nothing hereAnyone receive a call or email yet?
Same here😂😂Im not patient enough for this lol
lol same, what time do they usually send out acceptances?Im not patient enough for this lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,
I am currently D1 at Midwestern IL
Last year they started calling around 9 am up until the end of the day.
I know how you feel so relax, I got my call at 1:40 pm.
Good luck to you all!!
I created a Facebook page for the accepted students and I will post it tonight.
I am currently D1 at Midwestern IL
Last year they started calling around 9 am up until the end of the day.
I know how you feel so relax, I got my call at 1:40 pm.
Good luck to you all!!
I created a Facebook page for the accepted students and I will post it tonight.
D
deleted994703
est?Hey guys,
I am currently D1 at Midwestern IL
Last year they started calling around 9 am up until the end of the day.
I know how you feel so relax, I got my call at 1:40 pm.
Good luck to you all!!
I created a Facebook page for the accepted students and I will post it tonight.
Centralest?
That’s the time zone for the school
Invited to interview today ! For Jan 4th, 2022 virtually. Would love advice from those who already interviewed about your experiences
Congrats!!Invited to interview today ! For Jan 4th, 2022 virtually. Would love advice from those who already interviewed about your experiences
Thank you!Congrats!!
Has anyone heard anything yet?
Unfortunately, NoHas anyone heard anything yet?
D
deleted994703
no what’s going on??Has anyone heard anything yet?
D
deleted994703
that’s what i thought was anyone able to confirm with them?The decision day is today right?
I am almost certain that is what they said on my interview dayThe decision day is today right?
They said the same during my interview dayI am almost certain that is what they said on my interview day
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
nothingAnybody hear anything yet??
dental2626
New Member
Not yet.Anybody hear anything yet??
D
deleted994703
has anyone called the school to confirm
Not that I know ofhas anyone called the school to confirm
LMRench002
New Member
You guys are all making me feel SO much better! The wait is terrible but glad it's been radio silence for everyone.
They told me "No earlier than Dec 1" in my interview.
They told me "No earlier than Dec 1" in my interview.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 62
- Views
- 28K
- Replies
- 54
- Views
- 24K
- Replies
- 65
- Views
- 15K
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 10K