Midwestern-Illinois Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Yo let’s all relax, we’re Gucci and if we aren’t then it is what it is.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
How’s everyone doing today? Have you guys ate anything? Staying hydrated? Don’t tweak out and forget to drink some water

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I just got a call from the dean of preclinical. I got in! He said there’ll be an email later today or tomorrow morning with instructions. My last name starts with S and I interviewed in October. Best of luck guys!

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Just got a call and interviewed in late November!

Reactions: 2 users
Got my call at 3:11 PM CST interviewed in mid-October last name starts with P!

Reactions: 2 users
Congratulations to the accepted students.
I am currently a first-year dental student at MWU-IL
please join us in this Facebook group.

got my call today at 3:36, I interviewed in late October & my last name starts with D!

Got my call at 2:32pm central time, interviewed early October, and my last name starts with F!

Havent received anything yet. Im assuming they might start around the same time as yesterday again.

Yeahh they started much later in the day on December 1. I think around 3 pm CST

Yeahh they started much later in the day on December 1. I think around 3 pm CST
Yesterday, someone received a phone call at 2:32 pm CST so I think they started to send out calls at 2Pm CST

Reactions: 3 users
if anyone hears back today please let us know, a call or an email!

Reactions: 1 users
Anything change on ADEA? For everyone, those who got accepted and those still waiting.

I called the office of admissions to see what my status was. They told me that I was waitlisted and that they would send an email later tonight or tomorrow morning. Best of luck to everyone still waiting on a decision!

I called the office of admissions to see what my status was. They told me that I was waitlisted and that they would send an email later tonight or tomorrow morning. Best of luck to everyone still waiting on a decision!
So do you think if you didn't get a call thus far you are basically waitlisted?

Do you think I can call? I’m scared to sounds impatient

When did you interview?