You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Midwestern-Illinois Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I agree with you, staying positiveNot sure but I do know that looking over from last years thread, they were calling until like 4pm CST. So we still have time!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I wonder if they are doing it by dates of interview or last names?
Not sure.. from the fb post, the person that was accepted had a later interview date than me.
Hmmm okay I see maybe they have it divided so different people are callingNot sure.. from the fb post, the person that was accepted had a later interview date than me.
Can the day end sooner?
Like????
Whoever decided to extend decision day to the 15th and forgot to bring it back.
Jeez.
The agony.
Like????
Whoever decided to extend decision day to the 15th and forgot to bring it back.
Jeez.
The agony.
Omg same she interviewed later than me so who knowsNot sure.. from the fb post, the person that was accepted had a later interview date than me.
Fatima Ramadhan
New Member
Does anyone know if they sent out any rejections/waitlists yet?
t00thfairy25
Full Member
They will send those emails out usually at the end of the day today or tomorrow. Probably after they alert all of the acceptancesDoes anyone know if they sent out any rejections/waitlists yet?
Hello yall just received a call at 11:17 am central time, the person said she's just starting to make calls now!
Thank you so much and congratulations 🎊🎉 I figured that they are probably having different people call, 🙏🏽🥹 praying for good news tooHello yall just received a call at 11:17 am central time, the person said she's just starting to make calls now!
Wishing the best for you and everyone too! You'll get in I believe in youThank you so much and congratulations 🎊🎉 I figured that they are probably having different people call, 🙏🏽🥹 praying for good news too
dentwife91
Full Member
@KingHawaiianRolls what does your last name start with and when did you interview? Trying to see if they have a method 😊
Last name P, OOS, and 9/8@KingHawaiianRolls what does your last name start with and when did you interview? Trying to see if they have a method 😊
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My last name starts with M, I’m also OOS and my interview was on 10/25. So maybe they’re going off interview date?Last name P, OOS, and 9/8
Thank youu 🥰Wishing the best for you and everyone too! You'll get in I believe in you
Maybe yes, mine was last week 12/8 last name is M too and OOSMy last name starts with M, I’m also OOS and my interview was on 10/25. So maybe they’re going off interview date?
predentalstudent2001
Full Member
what time did they call you?Maybe yes, mine was last week 12/8 last name is M too and OOS
Did you get an email as well and did their portal change for you?Hello yall just received a call at 11:17 am central time, the person said she's just starting to make calls now!
Oh im still waiting i was just saying my interview was last week, we were thinking maybe they are calling by interview dateswhat time did they call you?
no portal change and no email yet but if I remember correctly she said email will be spent with more information at 7 PM centralDid you get an email as well and did their portal change for you?
predentalstudent2001
Full Member
oh sorry! Good luck!!Oh im still waiting i was just saying my interview was last week, we were thinking maybe they are calling by interview dates
no problems thank you, good luck to you too 😊oh sorry! Good luck!!
Nope 🙁 im getting worriedAnyone heard anything?
FutureDMD…
New Member
Nothing yet 🙁 I’m getting worried 😟
predentalstudent2001
Full Member
someone just posted on reddit that they received a call at 2:17EST so it looks like calls are still going out
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
predentalstudent2001
Full Member
Congrats!! When did you interview?JUST GOT THE CALL ACCEPTED AT 12:01 PST
september!Congrats!! When did you interview?
t00thfairy25
Full Member
Still waiting 😩 EST over here and interviewed 9/22
One of the guys that interviewed same day as I did got a call like 30 mins agoseems that the calls are going in order of interview date
when did you interview?One of the guys that interviewed same day as I did got a call like 30 mins ago
I hope we make it, im in December 😮💨seems that the calls are going in order of interview date
October 25thwhen did you interview?
sweetdent41
New Member
I interviewed last week so should I expect a call later this evening or tomorrow?
I'm in the same boat, im hoping by the evening since I didn't see anyone who interviewed in Nov say anythingI interviewed last week so should I expect a call later this evening or tomorrow?
predentalstudent2001
Full Member
I believe the intention is to have everything out this evening. So if you do not receive a call, be on the lookout for a waitlist or rejection email. I could be wrong about this but I vaguely remember them talking about this during the interviewI'm in the same boat, im hoping by the evening since I didn't see anyone who interviewed in Nov say anything
did they tell you in the interview specifically that you will be considered on dec 15?I interviewed last week so should I expect a call later this evening or tomorrow?
some schools don't have meetings after the last interview date, so they don't consider those students until the next meeting...
Predent-456
Full Member
So what time do you think they will stop offering acceptances, today at 5?I believe the intention is to have everything out this evening. So if you do not receive a call, be on the lookout for a waitlist or rejection email. I could be wrong about this but I vaguely remember them talking about this during the interview
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Probably by 5pm CSTSo what time do you think they will stop offering acceptances, today at 5?
Predent-456
Full Member
So tomorrow would just be waitlist?Probably by 5pm CST
FutureDMD…
New Member
Got a call at 2:13pm!!!!!!
sweetdent41
New Member
They told us we would get our decision on December 15thdid they tell you in the interview specifically that you will be considered on dec 15?
some schools don't have meetings after the last interview date, so they don't consider those students until the next meeting...
this is what i remember alsoThey told us we would get our decision on December 15th
Similar threads
- Replies
- 62
- Views
- 28K
- Replies
- 54
- Views
- 24K
- Replies
- 65
- Views
- 15K
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 9K