This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

KingPharmie

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I recently was accepted to Midwestern University in Downers Grove for pharmacy, Chicago State, and Roselyn Franklin. Unfortunately, I missed one prerequisite for UIC, so my application was withdrawn. My first choice is the best from the schools I got accepted, Midwestern. However, I do realize its expensive at $40,000 per year. My question if Midwestern is worth it and if it will give me a fighting chance in the saturated field of pharmacy? or I should wait a year and see if I can get into UIC or somewhere more affordable/better?
 
I recently was accepted to Midwestern University in Downers Grove for pharmacy, Chicago State, and Roselyn Franklin. Unfortunately, I missed one prerequisite for UIC, so my application was withdrawn. My first choice is the best from the schools I got accepted, Midwestern. However, I do realize its expensive at $40,000 per year. My question if Midwestern is worth it and if it will give me a fighting chance in the saturated field of pharmacy? or I should wait a year and see if I can get into UIC or somewhere more affordable/better?

hello! may i ask for your stats? i just applied for 2018!