This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KingPharmie

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I recently was accepted to Midwestern University in Downers Grove for pharmacy, Chicago State, and Roselyn Franklin. Unfortunately, I missed one prerequisite for UIC, so my application was withdrawn. My first choice is the best from the schools I got accepted, Midwestern. However, I do realize its expensive at $40,000 per year. My question if Midwestern is worth it and if it will give me a fighting chance in the saturated field of pharmacy? or I should wait a year and see if I can get into UIC or somewhere more affordable/better?

Members don't see this ad.

Decided to go to Midwestern, nice answer you ducks

Reactions: 2 users
Casually waiting for someone to tell you to go comp sci/engr

I recently was accepted to Midwestern University in Downers Grove for pharmacy, Chicago State, and Roselyn Franklin. Unfortunately, I missed one prerequisite for UIC, so my application was withdrawn. My first choice is the best from the schools I got accepted, Midwestern. However, I do realize its expensive at $40,000 per year. My question if Midwestern is worth it and if it will give me a fighting chance in the saturated field of pharmacy? or I should wait a year and see if I can get into UIC or somewhere more affordable/better?

hello! may i ask for your stats? i just applied for 2018!