You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Miniature Speed WW Sign Up & Game Thread
Started by PippyPony
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
~~ Hold for modly stuff ~~
This is always a mistake.
1. @Melchizedek
2. Sporty
3. @Animal Midwife
4. @genny
5. @johnnaboo
6.
7.
8.
9.
1. @Melchizedek
2. Sporty
3. @Animal Midwife
4. @genny
5. @johnnaboo
6.
7.
8.
9.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1. @Melchizedek
2. Sporty
3. AM
4. @genny
5. @johnnaboo
6.
7.
8.
9.
2. Sporty
3. AM
4. @genny
5. @johnnaboo
6.
7.
8.
9.
1. @Melchizedek
2. Sporty
3. AM
4. @genny
5. @johnnaboo
6. Finn (who is secretly willing to be replaced by someone else who really wants to play but will occupy this space for now)
7.
8.
9.
2. Sporty
3. AM
4. @genny
5. @johnnaboo
6. Finn (who is secretly willing to be replaced by someone else who really wants to play but will occupy this space for now)
7.
8.
9.
1. Mel
2. Sporty
3. AM
4. Genny?
5. Jboo?
6. Finn
7.
8.
9.
? = Unconfirmed.
2. Sporty
3. AM
4. Genny?
5. Jboo?
6. Finn
7.
8.
9.
? = Unconfirmed.
1. Mel
2. Sporty
3. AM
4. Genny?
5. Jboo?
6. Finn
7.
8.
9.
? = Unconfirmed.
How dare you remove my description!
This game looks fun 
Going to lurk

Going to lurk

Please play!This game looks fun
Going to lurk![]()
We will likely have open spots to fill.
Cycles likely 30 min day, 15 min night
So the day = 30 min and night = 15 min?
1. Mel
2. Sporty
3. AM
4. Genny?
5. Jboo?
6. Finn
7. Lawpy
8.
9.
2. Sporty
3. AM
4. Genny?
5. Jboo?
6. Finn
7. Lawpy
8.
9.
That's the planSo the day = 30 min and night = 15 min?
(Might vary a bit, plus will probably insert 5-7 min in between for lynch close & night close)
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Miniature, huh? Dammit I belong in this game...
1. Mel
2. Sporty
3. AM
4. Genny?
5. Jboo
6. Finn
7. Lawpy
8.
9.
Yaaaaaay Lawpy! Joining us once again 🙂
2. Sporty
3. AM
4. Genny?
5. Jboo
6. Finn
7. Lawpy
8.
9.
Yaaaaaay Lawpy! Joining us once again 🙂
Are you a victim of short jokes as well?Miniature, huh? Dammit I belong in this game...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I try to rise above themAre you a victim of short jokes as well?
She is also a child and only 12 years oldAre you a victim of short jokes as well?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
1. Mel
2. Sporty
3. AM
4. Genny?
5. Jboo
6. Finn
7. Lawpy
8.
9. Dubz
2. Sporty
3. AM
4. Genny?
5. Jboo
6. Finn
7. Lawpy
8.
9. Dubz
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
This is true, or so the internet has told me. And the internet would never lie.She is also a child and only 12 years old
This is true, or so the internet has told me. And the internet would never lie.
1. Mel
2. Sporty
3. AM
4. Genny?
5. Jboo
6. Finn
7. Lawpy
8.
9. Dubz
10.
Will cap at 10 or close signups at 6:30 pm, whichever comes first
2. Sporty
3. AM
4. Genny?
5. Jboo
6. Finn
7. Lawpy
8.
9. Dubz
10.
Will cap at 10 or close signups at 6:30 pm, whichever comes first
Driving soon can someone sign me up if there's still spots?
I gotchuDriving soon can someone sign me up if there's still spots?
1. Mel
2. Sporty
3. AM
4. Genny?
5. Jboo
6. Finn
7. Lawpy
8. Mixalot
9. Dubz
10.
Will cap at 10 or close signups at 6:30 pm, whichever comes first
2. Sporty
3. AM
4. Genny?
5. Jboo
6. Finn
7. Lawpy
8. Mixalot
9. Dubz
10.
Will cap at 10 or close signups at 6:30 pm, whichever comes first
LAST CALL FOR PLAYERS
LAST CALL FOR PLAYERS
I had a heart attack and thought this said lynch closed for some reason.
It did! You got lynched on D0!I had a heart attack and thought this said lynch closed for some reason.
SIGN UPS CLOSED
Intro post and roles incoming
Intro post and roles incoming
Roles are OUT
SDN decided to delete my saved intro post...please hold
SDN decided to delete my saved intro post...please hold
Welcome to
Mini Speed WW:
A game in miniature
Structure:Mini Speed WW:
A game in miniature
- Lynch cycles will be ~35 minutes
- Night cycles will be ~10 minutes
- Time will FREEZE for 5-7 minutes between lynch close and night close for write-up. Talking during that time is ok.
- Contingency voting during night cycles is encouraged and appreciated
Rules: - No PMing
- Quoting of all kinds is fine. If you can manage to doctor a screenshot in a speed game, more power to you
- 2+ missed lynch cycles will result in your swift but untimely death
Other than that, do what you want -- this may be a mini game but you're big kids, and I'm not your mom 😛
Roster:
1. @Melchizedek
2. @SportPonies
3. @Animal Midwife
4. @genny
5. @johnnaboo
6. @finnickthedog
7. @Lawper
8. @MixedAnimals77
9. @WildZoo
~~~
Day 1 is now OPEN
Lynch close at 7:45pm EST
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
First
Lynch Lawper
for old times sake 🙂
for old times sake 🙂
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Ha! All you losers are too slow.
lynch finny
Because I'm pretty sure the last speed game I played was...you know, that one
lynch finny
Because I'm pretty sure the last speed game I played was...you know, that one
Lynch Mel
because I just realized I've never gotten to do that
because I just realized I've never gotten to do that
Lynch genny
It's a non-Mixy pre-vet WW game
It's a non-Mixy pre-vet WW game
Official Speedy Tiny Tally
Lawper: 1 - Mixalot
Finn: 1 - Dubz
Mel: 1 - AM
genny: 1 - Lawper
A tie???
~
4/9
Lynch close in 30 min-i
~
Lawper: 1 - Mixalot
Finn: 1 - Dubz
Mel: 1 - AM
genny: 1 - Lawper
A tie???
~
4/9
Lynch close in 30 min-i
~
Lynch lawpy
I don’t care if it’s retaliatory.
I don’t care if it’s retaliatory.
Official Speedy Tiny Tally
Lawper: 2 - Mixalot, genny
Finn: 1 - Dubz
Mel: 1 - AM
genny: 1 - Lawper
@Lawper you are leading
~
5/9
Lynch close in 25 min-i
~
Lawper: 2 - Mixalot, genny
Finn: 1 - Dubz
Mel: 1 - AM
genny: 1 - Lawper
@Lawper you are leading
~
5/9
Lynch close in 25 min-i
~
Lynch Mixalot
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
YLynch Mixalot
Lynch AM
For MOAR RETALIATION.
For MOAR RETALIATION.
I have no idea which one you’re talking about. You should elaborate. In great detail.Ha! All you losers are too slow.
lynch finny
Because I'm pretty sure the last speed game I played was...you know, that one
Official Speedy Tiny Tally
Lawper: 2 - Mixalot, genny
Finn: 1 - Dubz
Mel: 1 - AM
genny: 1 - Lawper
Mixalot: 1 - jboo
AM: 1 - Mel
@Lawper you are leading
~
7/9
Lynch close in 20 min-i
~
Lawper: 2 - Mixalot, genny
Finn: 1 - Dubz
Mel: 1 - AM
genny: 1 - Lawper
Mixalot: 1 - jboo
AM: 1 - Mel
@Lawper you are leading
~
7/9
Lynch close in 20 min-i
~
Unlynch lawpy
Lynch mel
For yelling. That’s like the opposite of miniature, right? Use your inside voice. The quiet little one.
Lynch mel
For yelling. That’s like the opposite of miniature, right? Use your inside voice. The quiet little one.
In usual Finn style I forgot this game was starting.
lynch mel
Because I don't know. I feel like it and he likes it when I'm mean to him.
lynch mel
Because I don't know. I feel like it and he likes it when I'm mean to him.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lynch AM
For MOAR RETALIATION.
Are we suddenly a fan of rng voting?

Its a speed game 😛Are we suddenly a fan of rng voting?![]()
Bc I think the
Official Speedy Tiny Tally
Lawper: 1 - Mixalot, ()
Finn: 1 - Dubz
Mel: 3 - AM, genny, finn
genny: 1 - Lawper
Mixalot: 1 - jboo
AM: 1 - Mel
@Melchizedek you are leading
~
8/9
Lynch close in 15 min-i
~
Lawper: 1 - Mixalot, ()
Finn: 1 - Dubz
Mel: 3 - AM, genny, finn
genny: 1 - Lawper
Mixalot: 1 - jboo
AM: 1 - Mel
@Melchizedek you are leading
~
8/9
Lynch close in 15 min-i
~
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I was going to comment earlier that he was going to hate the voting right now lolAre we suddenly a fan of rng voting?![]()
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 6K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K