Misfits WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
And the info I do have serves no purpose other than to save me from lynch.

Ugh. You don't know that. You don't know when that little tidbit of info you have might support or conflict with another little tidbit someone else has. Please try not to die as a villager with knowledge.

Sure you can. If the wolves don't have an ability to disable and then disable you first and then kill you. Which has been a mechanic in past games where I was a wolf. :p

Ha. Other than it meant killing him Night 1 (felt kinda bad about that), that was one of my favorite moments as a wolf - having SOV bragging in the thread about how he couldn't be killed, only to find out that I could disable that ability when we killed him. It was beautiful. We pretty much HAD to do it - we couldn't risk that he was telling the truth, that I get killed, and then we have no way to kill him. Insta first target.

Members don't see this ad.

Where's LIS? Is he just quietly watching all this laughing to himself?

I'm here. Was up all night (not near a computer) and then was without Internet for the better part of today.

And... DVMD basically said everything I would have said. Yes, that's right, I agree with DVMD. You heard it here first.

I'm here. Was up all night (not near a computer) and then was without Internet for the better part of today.

And... DVMD basically said everything I would have said. Yes, that's right, I agree with DVMD. You heard it here first.

Even with the ability to have someone PM me the next cycle and find out what was going on(they are in the same group)? Or even just ask me about it in thread, instead of flat out saying I was lying and lynching Tropic for it? (if anything, I would expect myself to get lynched, not her)

No matter what you guys think, Tropic and I are not stupid enough as wolves to vouch for another wolf. (and before you say that Tropic could have been a convert and I was fooled, I already did say that earlier this morning in DVMD's and my conversation. The only thing I was saying I knew for sure, was that Tropic started the game as a villager and as of N7, I still believed her to be a villager. And she got lynched because of it. )

I just want others to understand where I am coming from in this. There were other, quieter means of getting the information out, without demanding and having to reveal on thread. (if I hadn't said who I was today, I would have gotten lynched when I was sleeping/working tomorrow) Were this to have happened tomorrow, I might have been ok with it. But, it was too soon.

Members don't see this ad :)
Even with the ability to have someone PM me the next cycle and find out what was going on(they are in the same group)? Or even just ask me about it in thread, instead of flat out saying I was lying and lynching Tropic for it? (if anything, I would expect myself to get lynched, not her)

I just want others to understand where I am coming from in this. There were other, quieter means of getting the information out, without demanding and having to reveal on thread. (if I hadn't said who I was today, I would have gotten lynched when I was sleeping/working tomorrow) Were this to have happened tomorrow, I might have been ok with it. But, it was too soon.

We are still discussing this? Your first paragraph makes no sense, I can't follow what you are trying to say, except for, why didn't I simply ask on the thread? Umm... I did, a bunch of people did and it was there for a long time. I had already started to make slight hints and mentions of it earlier this morning when you were around. Then made sure I posted with plenty of time to get an explanation.

No, at that point in time there were no other means of getting the information out. And I was quiet about it at first, explained why it was odd, and then simply waited to see if I would get an answer, and waited, and waited, and waited and waited some more. Finally decided that I could not wait any longer and chose to lynch tropic to see if by doing that I might get some more answers or an explanation. Instead all I got was a bunch of merry-go-round, I don't want to lose this person's trust, etc, etc, I can't tell you, blah, blah, blah which all that did was continue to drive the suspicion further and did not help at all.

Perhaps you can take a step back and see this from my point of view, but I started this off slow, didn't make any attempt to lynch anyone from it, waited for quite some time for explanations on something that you have to admit is odd and then when I wasn't getting an explanation I lynched someone involved, then I got drug through a bunch of kurfuffle and not wanting to say anything, which (if you are honest and really think) did NOT help at all.

Whatever, it is over with, what happened, happened. Sucks we lost a villager, thankfully they did not have a major role and now it is time to move on and see if we can't find a wolf tonight.

I was responding to LIS, not you DVMD. Which is why I quoted LIS. Probably why it didn't make sense to you. :p

You waited for a whoppin' FOUR hours. :eek: OMG, that is forever. God forbid, I was stuck under the back ends of dairy cows actually working. :rolleyes:

So, why lynch Tropic and not me, then? If you(and others) thought I was the one lying.

I didn't tell Tropic not to say anything, if that's what you are thinking. So, don't blame me for that part. :laugh:

You waited for a whoppin' FOUR hours. :eek: OMG, that is forever. God forbid, I was stuck under the back ends of dairy cows actually working. :rolleyes:

So, why lynch Tropic and not me, then? If you(and others) thought I was the one lying.

I didn't tell Tropic not to say anything, if that's what you are thinking. So, don't blame me for that part. :laugh:

Four hours is actually quite a long time compared to some of the things I have seen posted in these games and lynches going down in less than 10 minutes. So, yes, four hours is long in WW, very long. I can't control what people are doing IRL and I also can not control the time of the lynches, only the mod can do that.

I chose tropic because she already had a vote and had been around recently posting and you had not been. I figured you were at work and I wanted to give the person every opportunity to defend themselves. So, shoot me if you don't like that, but that is what I decided. You are right, I could have lynched you instead, I decided it was better to lynch the person I knew was around or had been around most recently. Does that seem so horrible? Didn't think so.

I never said you told tropic not to say anything. Tropic has complete control over what tropic does. I don't blame anyone for something that someone else did, that is pointless because no one can force anyone to do something.

Dude, I wasn't "shooting" you for lynching Tropic over me. :laugh: I was simply curious why.

How sure are you of Dwin? Something's making me feel uneasy, but I can't pinpoint it. and I ahave to go to work(again).

How sure are you of Dwin? Something's making me feel uneasy, but I can't pinpoint it. and I ahave to go to work(again).

What is making you "uneasy"? I know you say you can't pinpoint it, but there has to be some reason, would be interested to know what that reason is.

Also, I am interested in who you blocked on Night 8.

What is making you "uneasy"? I know you say you can't pinpoint it, but there has to be some reason, would be interested to know what that reason is.

Also, I am interested in who you blocked on Night 8.

I don't know, I can't figure it out in 30 seconds. :(

I blocked FFM N8.

I don't know, I can't figure it out in 30 seconds. :(

I blocked FFM N8.

Why do you have to figure it out in 30 seconds? If I have an inkling about someone I can state what that is rather fast. Is it posts? Is it PM's? Is it the way the person is acting? Usually the inkling can be described in some way/shape or form rather quickly.

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't think "But a real live veterinarian SAID that was the answer!" is going to work.....

why not? :D

It's usually something BS like that. Or joint effusion which is caused by an OCD lesion that you can't see. If I have to turn my imaginoscope on to pretend it's there, I'm referring.

Also, good luck

lynch SOV

Ok, ok...I will finally come clean. I am actually Tony. I am a villager though. Hard to believe? yes. However, he could not help that the storm made him rage out so bad. He redeemed himself by getting Sally to chill.

I am touched. Not completely forgotten.

I did too... but then I decided look, if he's gonna brag about being unkillable he's kinda begging for it. And it was the smart move. Just wish it hadn't been night 1. :)

Oops... just noticed with your post that I forgot the word feel or maybe mistyped and put finally instead anyway, something odd happened there. I did mean feel.

I also wish he had not done that night 1, but I know he will have his turn to laugh at us and get a little bit of revenge.

Ugh 7:30 is so late after a rough week at work. At least I can be reasonably sure that the cat that bit me isn't carrying something like the zombie virus in Misfits (or Rabies which my coworker keeps joking that I'll have.)

tumblr_lw7w1kWCsO1qfw39go1_500.gif

Night closed. Results pending.

Today has sparked more discussion than any other it seems. Lets keep that going with the news from the night cycle. The delinquents report for another day of menial work to find that their probation worker Shaun has been brutally murdered. This is cause for mourning as Shaun was obviously the best one they had over the years. He truly didn't care. He would even use his connections in the probation office to look up identities for the Londoners. So long Shaun aka Dwindlin. You will be missed. And because I haven't gotten to use this gif yet:

tumblr_ly27k4NI6p1r8gifzo1_500.gif

It is now day 11. Lynch ends at noon tomorrow. Also elect a mayor and stuff. There's 9 players left.

The Rec Center
1. DVMD Rachel
2. Dwindlin Shaun
3. jamr0ckin
4. LIS

Simon's Apartment
1.FFM Greg
2. Kaydubs
3. thatredhead Elliot aka Jesus
4. lupin

The Club
1. JoJo Alisha
2. Dyachei ???? probation worker
3. Samoa Lily
4. Foxhunter Nadine

The Track
1. Escalla Brian aka Monsieur Grand Fromage
2. Wolfspeaker
3. Tropicwhatsit Gary
4. Devyn

Curtis's Bar
1. Allie Jamie
2. Cuitl Jess
3. GUH Sam
4. nohika Kelly

The hospital
1. alorsondanse Curtis
2. swings Daisy
3. Wld

That cat is creepy...:scared:

because it's a ZOMBIE. It eats its owner or cheerleaders or something. I don't remember the episode so much right now.

Oh well. Game was making me paranoid. Too much longer and I was going to have to ask jdh for one of his premium tin foil hats.

Excellent .gif choice. One of my favortie scenes from my favorite character.

And, lynch WS

I'll let everyone else muse on this, but one of the last things Dwin mentioned to me was that he had been getting some very heavy pressure-filled questions from WS (basically, "tell me everything you know about everybody"). He (Dwin) said he left WS with the impression that he (Dwin) was an affiliation speaker.

And then he died.

Not an open and shut case, but all things considered it's probably the most rational vote for me based on what I know.

And, lynch WS

I'll let everyone else muse on this, but one of the last things Dwin mentioned to me was that he had been getting some very heavy pressure-filled questions from WS (basically, "tell me everything you know about everybody"). He (Dwin) said he left WS with the impression that he (Dwin) was an affiliation speaker.

And by 'speaker' I really mean 'seer'.

Very sad about Dwin... One of the few people I trusted this game. :(

Thanks for the info, LIS... Sure makes WS seem very suspicious. On that note,

lynch WS

Well iguess that answers my question about dwins afilliation. I am a villager. I told dwin that in order to makr an informed decision abouy who to block, i would need to have,'some' information about some people. I was not demanding. Simply asking.other people knew who he was besides jusy me. He was also the one to suggest to me that i should block lupin. Sorry lupin, but you can still talk on thread.

Gut feeling says
####lynch LIS####

Wow i'm tited. Meant to say gut feeling about jam. Not LIS.

####unlynch LIS, lynch jam####

Well iguess that answers my question about dwins afilliation. I am a villager. I told dwin that in order to makr an informed decision abouy who to block, i would need to have,'some' information about some people. I was not demanding. Simply asking.other people knew who he was besides jusy me. He was also the one to suggest to me that i should block lupin. Sorry lupin, but you can still talk on thread.

Gut feeling says
####lynch LIS####

Umm.... When did you say you could start blocking???

Also, Lupin said she was "attacked" that doesn't sound like "blocking" to me.
Just honestly curious.