Missed Interview Invites

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted127837

Was curious what schools do about this.

There was one school I was invited to, but never received the email for (caught it by checking the secondary site), but there's a lot of schools that don't tell you your status online. What if the email is filtered out somewhere along the way? Would they follow up at some point, or just assume you're not interested and move down the line?

Members don't see this ad.

they would assume you're not interested, probably. call them?

Yale had a problem this cycle where a huge number of applicants didn't get their invitations because spam filters kept catching it. Took four emails to get around it. In that case, they tried sending from all different addresses until it went through.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm sure they would follow up after a few days.

Hmmm makes sense. I was wondering where my Harvard II went

Was curious what schools do about this.

There was one school I was invited to, but never received the email for (caught it by checking the secondary site), but there's a lot of schools that don't tell you your status online. What if the email is filtered out somewhere along the way? Would they follow up at some point, or just assume you're not interested and move down the line?

This post almost gave me a heart attack. Then I checked my spam and realized, nope, I just suck.