Mizzou c/o 2027

Started by Hcat
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone! Thought I'd put a little bit of info out. I run the Pre Vet Club on my college campus and we actually had Doug who is an admissions rep from mizzou speak with us last night. A question was brought up about invites and he said they would likely be coming out next week!
Thank you for sharing this info! 💕
 
Hi everyone! Thought I'd put a little bit of info out. I run the Pre Vet Club on my college campus and we actually had Doug who is an admissions rep from mizzou speak with us last night. A question was brought up about invites and he said they would likely be coming out next week!
Thank you for the info!! Also, I've talked to Doug Tindall several times over the years, and he is THE BEST. I definitely recommend contacting him if anyone has questions!

(First time OOS applicant here btw!)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you for the info!! Also, I've talked to Doug Tindall several times over the years, and he is THE BEST. I definitely recommend contacting him if anyone has questions!

(First time OOS applicant here btw!)
I second this!! Doug is the BEST recruiter out there and is so good at pep talks it's unreal. If you haven't had the chance to meet him or get in contact with him, DO IT.
* Also 1st time OOS 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Vet schools really like disappointing people the day before Thanksgiving so they eat an ungodly mount of pumpkin pie despite not really liking it. Er, maybe that's just me.
You could spin that and say vet schools wait until thanksgiving out of kindness. They know we’ll end up wanting to eat our feelings, so they wait until they know we have an adequate supply of food to gorge ourselves with 💕
 
So on the APVMA fb page someone contacted the office and now they’re saying that they plan on releasing decisions during the first or second week of December.
Thank you! I can stop anxiously checking my emails and live in peace for a few weeks. 😆
 
I think that was for Virginia Maryland?

I think it is for Mizzou! I had posted a few weeks back about when I could expect to hear from Mizzou and someone heard commented today it would be first or second week of December! On Mizzou’s website, I do believe it says that we should expect to hear about interviews before Dec 23rd! I could be mistaken though - that is how I interpreted it! [emoji4]
 
Does somebody know if the decision for who is getting interviewed release at the same time for OOS and IS applicants or do IS applicants hear first?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all! First time OOS applicant. I spoke with Admissions this week and thought I would pass along that the interview decisions are slated to be released in the next day or so but definitely no later than Monday. Back to checking the email every three seconds in anticipation haha. Wishing everyone the best of luck!
 
Hi all! First time OOS applicant. I spoke with Admissions this week and thought I would pass along that the interview decisions are slated to be released in the next day or so but definitely no later than Monday. Back to checking the email every three seconds in anticipation haha. Wishing everyone the best of luck!
Thanks for passing along the info!
 
Hi all! First time OOS applicant. I spoke with Admissions this week and thought I would pass along that the interview decisions are slated to be released in the next day or so but definitely no later than Monday. Back to checking the email every three seconds in anticipation haha. Wishing everyone the best of luck!
Thank you!! Good luck to you too😁
 
Hi all! First time OOS applicant. I spoke with Admissions this week and thought I would pass along that the interview decisions are slated to be released in the next day or so but definitely no later than Monday. Back to checking the email every three seconds in anticipation haha. Wishing everyone the best of luck!

Thank you so much for this! Did they specify if decisions were going to be announced via email or snail mail?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dang, I didn’t get an email…so I assume if we didn’t get one we’ll be getting a rejection?