Monster Mash WW - Sign Ups and Game Thread

Started by WildZoo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

WildZoo

Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is this game Supernatural themed? Maybe. I suppose you'll have to wait and see.

In any case, it will be a very basic setup. Going to try something "new" only in that the roleset and sample role PMs will be posted with the start of the game. We'll see how that goes.

I can accommodate up to 21 players! Game start...within the next 24 hours?


Table of Contents

Game Start - Night 0
Day 1 Begins
Day 1 Tally / Results
Night 1
Day 2 Tally / Results
Night 2

Day 3 Tally / Results
Night 3
Day 4 Tally / Results
Night 4
Day 5 Tally / Results
Night 5
 
Last edited:
Is this game Supernatural themed? Maybe. I suppose you'll have to wait and see.
giphy.gif


1. AM
2. jboo
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1. AM
2. jboo
3. Mel
4. bryndiana.jones
5. Youngkal
6. Coop
7. Crayola
8. Stella
9. Snowy
10. Allie
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is this game Supernatural themed? Maybe. I suppose you'll have to wait and see.

In any case, it will be a very basic setup. Going to try something "new" only in that the roleset and sample role PMs will be posted with the start of the game. We'll see how that goes.

I can accommodate up to 21 players! Game start...within the next 24 hours?
Play during this upcoming murder of exams? I shouldn’t...


deancrazy1.gif
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
...This might be a problem.
Hmmm. :thinking: If you are a woman I have some forms for you to fill out. They're all very basic, just giving me an idea of how much emotional pain and inner turmoil your death caused for the main characters.

If it's lifelong I may be able to expedite you toward a resurrection around the end of season 11 or so. But we do have a clause stating we're allowed to re-kill you as soon as the main characters' emotional pain dips below critical levels.
 
Hmmm. :thinking: If you are a woman I have some forms for you to fill out. They're all very basic, just giving me an idea of how much emotional pain and inner turmoil your death caused for the main characters.

If it's lifelong I may be able to expedite you toward a resurrection around the end of season 11 or so. But we do have a clause stating we're allowed to re-kill you as soon as the main characters' emotional pain dips below critical levels.
Oh this game is going to be fantastic