Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Good day fellow brothers and maybe a few sisters.
What's the latest word for using the GI Bill for residency? Any one better than the other? Buddy of mine got into a nice program in Boston and that made me start fantasizing about my future.
Really nice to see some familiar names in the forum nowadays that I have been seeing the last 10 years. I wanted to thank you all and wishing you the best! Everything everyone has said has come true and then some, so I was never really surprised.
What's the latest word for using the GI Bill for residency? Any one better than the other? Buddy of mine got into a nice program in Boston and that made me start fantasizing about my future.
Really nice to see some familiar names in the forum nowadays that I have been seeing the last 10 years. I wanted to thank you all and wishing you the best! Everything everyone has said has come true and then some, so I was never really surprised.