Morehouse

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sistahnik

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone!! I was just trying to find out if anyone hear has had any experiences with Morehouse and the hold-rescreen status. How does it usually pan out with getting an interview from this status? I'm really glad to be on hold and not rejected but I can't help but think about the percentage of those who get the invite.
Thanks for all the help. :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

Have you heard anything yet?? I just got the hold email today (aftr calling yesterday to hear that I was still under review) <le sigh>

Members don't see this ad :)
I got a hold from them too like 3 months ago. According to the school, they will review the second round during march. It seems like a lost cause because they have a very small class size and accept only 20-30 out of state residents. I don't expect to get any good news from them.

Thanks for the info...that's totally not what I was looking to hear! :thumbdown: I saw last year that their last interview was the begining of march :scared:

I joined the Hold Rescreen club! To anyone who may be in the same situation in '09-Hang in there, it is always darkest before light! I am actually hopefull, because God has allowed me to come this far! If a rejection letter is to follow- so be it. All we can do is get into the right frame of mind and try again! :):):)

Looks like I'm in the same boat as everyone else. Good luck everyone!

I joined the Hold Rescreen club! To anyone who may be in the same situation in '09-Hang in there, it is always darkest before light! I am actually hopefull, because God has allowed me to come this far! If a rejection letter is to follow- so be it. All we can do is get into the right frame of mind and try again! :):):)
Very encouraging! :thumbup:
I am in the club! I have been on this list for over a month now and admissions doesn't offer much help. Good luck to you all :xf: