Morehouse

Started by sistahnik
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sistahnik

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone!! I was just trying to find out if anyone hear has had any experiences with Morehouse and the hold-rescreen status. How does it usually pan out with getting an interview from this status? I'm really glad to be on hold and not rejected but I can't help but think about the percentage of those who get the invite.
Thanks for all the help. 👍
 
Have you heard anything yet?? I just got the hold email today (aftr calling yesterday to hear that I was still under review) <le sigh>
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got a hold from them too like 3 months ago. According to the school, they will review the second round during march. It seems like a lost cause because they have a very small class size and accept only 20-30 out of state residents. I don't expect to get any good news from them.
 
Thanks for the info...that's totally not what I was looking to hear! 👎 I saw last year that their last interview was the begining of march :scared:
 
I joined the Hold Rescreen club! To anyone who may be in the same situation in '09-Hang in there, it is always darkest before light! I am actually hopefull, because God has allowed me to come this far! If a rejection letter is to follow- so be it. All we can do is get into the right frame of mind and try again! 🙂🙂🙂
 
I joined the Hold Rescreen club! To anyone who may be in the same situation in '09-Hang in there, it is always darkest before light! I am actually hopefull, because God has allowed me to come this far! If a rejection letter is to follow- so be it. All we can do is get into the right frame of mind and try again! 🙂🙂🙂
Very encouraging! 👍
I am in the club! I have been on this list for over a month now and admissions doesn't offer much help. Good luck to you all :xf: