Most Prestigous Jobs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
):( said:
I consider physician and scientist prestigious, but the others... they're respectable jobs that most people have the intelligence to attain and do not require quite the sacrifice. I think being an engineer, director of a hospital, a professor, dean, or other similar professions to be more prestigious.

:thumbdown:

I don't know...this just rubs me the wrong way.

Members don't see this ad.

jackieMD2007 said:
:thumbup: Yeah, I am definitely all up w/Danjo but I appreciate the ups. Big up yourself. I'm just up for sexual liberation, you know? Its about time us girls decided what we like and stand up for it.

And what exactly is it that you like? Please don't leave out the good parts. Other pre-Allo's may benefit from your response :D

Members don't see this ad :)
):( said:
I consider physician and scientist prestigious, but the others... they're respectable jobs that most people have the intelligence to attain and do not require quite the sacrifice. I think being an engineer, director of a hospital, a professor, dean, or other similar professions to be more prestigious.

The first two examples may be prestigious, but being dean, director etc..(i know there are honest ones out there.not to offend anyone) but sometimes, you need connections, and know how to play politics, kiss a** if you want to be a dean, hospital director etc. You don't really have to have a leadership role in order to be prestigious. To have a career that you really want and be successful in it , no matter what it is, require some kind of sacrifice to get there. :)

Robizzle said:
not as bad as the original power rangers...

black ranger was black
yellow ranger was asian
pink ranger was a girl

...yes so i watched a couple of episodes... seasons...

power rangers was awesome :laugh: