This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

annmarie23

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone! I have an interview for the MOT program at USA at the Florida campus coming up and I was wondering If anyone could give me any insight on what to expect. Any previous questions asked would be amazing! Also I was wondering if there is an essay? Thanks!!
 
Hey everyone! I have an interview for the MOT program at USA at the Florida campus coming up and I was wondering If anyone could give me any insight on what to expect. Any previous questions asked would be amazing! Also I was wondering if there is an essay? Thanks!!
Hi!
I was wondering if you were accepted and how you like the program if you do go there
Thanks so much!