MPH straight out of undergrad - chances?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

A lot of the highly rated public health schools mention in their requirements that they prefer applicants who have a minimum of two years of experience working in the field of public health. If you're looking to applying to schools like Johns Hopkins or UC Berkeley, then I would recommend you get some work experience before applying.
 
I applied for six MPH programs straight out of undergrad and got into all of them and my GPA was lower than yours so I think you'd definitely be able to do it. It just depends on if the program you want to attend in question requires work experience or not.