MPJE Illinois--wow

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Molly Mcg

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Took the Illinois MPJE today. Certain I failed!! Questions were totally out there and tricky! Guessed on at least half. Did prontopass and studied CSA of IL and Pharmacy Practice Act of Illinois, as well as Federal laws...did not help. Transferring to IL from IA and do not remember Iowa mpje so difficult!! Any hints at all for this test??? Certain I will be retaking!! Help!!

Members don't see this ad.

Same situation for me with the MPJE in Michigan. I took it 10 days ago and I'm still waiting on the state to get back on the score (they take forever). I guessed on at least 50 % of the exam, feel confident probably on only about half of my answers. The good news, all of my fellow alums who felt they completely failed, passed with a great score. For the people who felt it wasn't too bad, they seem to barely pass. So just like the NAPLEX, we're dealing with an adapative, computerized exam where we have absolutely no idea how it's scored. Most people walk out thinking they completely failed, yet almost everyone ends up fine.

At the very worst, you have to retake it again in a month, and the good news is that you'll have a greater understanding of what the questions are like/are expecting.

ok, so I am about to take the Illinois MPJE exam. can someone tell me how long is needed to study? one month? and how to study? I only have the materials the board of IL sent me. Anything else will help? ProntoPass? Dr. Rickerts notes? Please email me at [email protected]. Thanks!