MPJE - Worst Exam Ever

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pharmer747

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just walked out of this exam today and I probably guessed more than 50% of the questions ...I’m at a loss for words.

Will let you know how I did in a few days.

Are there still any early indicators for the MPJE like there was for the NAPLEX?

Thanks
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just walked out of this exam today and I probably guessed more than 50% of the questions ...I’m at a loss for words.

Will let you know how I did in a few days.

Are there still any early indicators for the MPJE like there was for the NAPLEX?

Thanks

The whole "early indicator" thing is a farce. Don't believe it. Your score will post on NABP within 3 business days.
 
OP, we all felt terrible walking out of the mpje. I felt that the mpje was trickier than the Naplex, mostly because of wording. He reality is I felt the exact same way as you and passed both the ones I took.
 
Oregon has a pharmacy law review on the board's website. I still just barely passed because pharmacy law is the most boring subject ever and I cannot effing bring myself to memorize dates and arbitrary crap like how many years you need to keep records.