MPJE - Worst Exam Ever

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pharmer747

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just walked out of this exam today and I probably guessed more than 50% of the questions ...I’m at a loss for words.

Will let you know how I did in a few days.

Are there still any early indicators for the MPJE like there was for the NAPLEX?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I just walked out of this exam today and I probably guessed more than 50% of the questions ...I’m at a loss for words.

Will let you know how I did in a few days.

Are there still any early indicators for the MPJE like there was for the NAPLEX?

Thanks

The whole "early indicator" thing is a farce. Don't believe it. Your score will post on NABP within 3 business days.

Reactions: 1 user
I've taken many MPJE exams and felt the same way, passed all but one and only missed by 1 point. Retook and easily passed.

Thanks that gives me a little hope :) do you know when it would be posted if I took on the weekend?

Thanks

OP, we all felt terrible walking out of the mpje. I felt that the mpje was trickier than the Naplex, mostly because of wording. He reality is I felt the exact same way as you and passed both the ones I took.

Oregon has a pharmacy law review on the board's website. I still just barely passed because pharmacy law is the most boring subject ever and I cannot effing bring myself to memorize dates and arbitrary crap like how many years you need to keep records.