This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

medthottie

Reaction score
I didn’t see a thread for this year’s application cycle so thought I would create one. Has anyone heard back yet?

Members don't see this ad.

Following, I also applied but haven't heard anything yet! Last year's thread looks like they made decisions at or around the date they said they would release decisions, so I think we aren't going to hear until end of Jan / early Feb.

Following, I also applied but haven't heard anything yet! Last year's thread looks like they made decisions at or around the date they said they would release decisions, so I think we aren't going to hear until end of Jan / early Feb.
Ah I see!

Well good luck!!

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
check portals, i had an update, but no email weirdly enough

Members don't see this ad :)
Does your application status say complete by chance? Mine never updated from incomplete, and I'm getting a little worried lol
That's probably a problem. I would reach out if you haven't.

Congrats to those who have and who will be accepted to this prestigious program :)

• Care
Does your application status say complete by chance? Mine never updated from incomplete, and I'm getting a little worried lol
I got accepted today. My app says "submitted", I suggest asking them directly if anything else is missing from your application.

Reactions: 2 users
Also accepted!

Reactions: 2 users
So if I didn't get any notification today, can I assume I have been rejected most likely?

is tomorrow the last day to hear back?
from past threads i would guess they've made offers to their #1 choice for each project. that person has a few days to accept – if they don't accept, then the #2 choice gets offered and so on. so no, i don't imagine tomorrow isnt the last day to hear back bc it's probably like a rolling waitlist - but just my understanding/guess

from past threads i would guess they've made offers to their #1 choice for each project. that person has a few days to accept – if they don't accept, then the #2 choice gets offered and so on. so no, i don't imagine tomorrow isnt the last day to hear back bc it's probably like a rolling waitlist - but just my understanding/guess
Yeah I think you’re right! Accepted people have three days to confirm their acceptance and almost everyone does.

Yeah I think you’re right! Accepted people have three days to confirm their acceptance and almost everyone does.
Yeah the email says you have until the 7th to accept so I think that would be when more people probably hear back!

Just received a rejection email, Good luck to everyone still waiting to hear back!

Just got a rejection email on an application that was incomplete (I accidentally started separate applications with two emails, so I never completed one of them 😅) So I'm assuming they just sent out a big wave of rejections. Hoping that not having heard back is good news at this point!

If you haven’t heard back yet then the person who was initially accepted hasn’t committed yet! Could be a good sign!

should I reach out to them, i still have not heard back
---edit: I just called them and the person said the faculty for some projects are still looking at applications and they will try to finalize sending out decisions by the end of this week

Last edited:
I still have not heard back. I called and the person in charge of sending out emails is gone this whole week.