multiple deposits and notifying schools of my selection

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

drawingdentist

Dental Student
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When is the deadline to notify schools that you have paid deposits in that you are no longer interested in their program?
 
Schools can see the other schools at which you may be holding a seat in April and then I believe you have 15 days to make the decision. But if you know where you want to go there's no point in waiting to notify the schools that you won't be attending. Other people are anxiously awaiting any news that a seat has become available.
 
Schools can see the other schools at which you may be holding a seat in April and then I believe you have 15 days to make the decision. But if you know where you want to go there's no point in waiting to notify the schools that you won't be attending. Other people are anxiously awaiting any news that a seat has become available.


March 1st. How long you have to make a decision will depend on the school
 
Thank you guys! I still haven’t made a decision but once I do I will definitely drop my spots so someone else can take it!