Multiple Deposits??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DentalStudent8991

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I recently got my first acceptance at LECOM and am incredibly excited to be one step closer to my journey as a future dentist.

But the one question I had was how many schools are you allowed to put a deposit down at? The reason I am asking is because I still havent heard back from my top priority schools and from what I've heard they will be sending more rounds of acceptances in the new year. However, LECOM needs a deposit by Jan 1st to secure my spot.

Losing money aside. Are you allowed to put a deposit down at one school while you wait for others?

Members don't see this ad.

You should be able to place deposits to as many schools as you want. Come spring schools may be able to see who is holding seats at multiple schools.

Reactions: 1 user
Hello everyone,

I recently got my first acceptance at LECOM and am incredibly excited to be one step closer to my journey as a future dentist.

But the one question I had was how many schools are you allowed to put a deposit down at? The reason I am asking is because I still havent heard back from my top priority schools and from what I've heard they will be sending more rounds of acceptances in the new year. However, LECOM needs a deposit by Jan 1st to secure my spot.

Losing money aside. Are you allowed to put a deposit down at one school while you wait for others?
You will learn soon that dental schools will never shy away from a chance to take your money

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
You will learn soon that dental schools will never shy away from a chance to take your money
DS do not need to “shy away from a chance to take your money”; not when we are so willing to donate it to the cause.

DS do not need to “shy away from a chance to take your money”; not when we are so willing to donate it to the cause.
Wow you're still on this forum! I haven't seen your name in years, back when I was in dental school and would use SDN daily.