MUSC Dental Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you! I'm OOS, so I was just curious! Do you know the difference between under review and application complete?
I'm not a hundred percent sure, but I was talking to someone who got an interview, and she said that her status changed from complete to under review a few days before she got the notification about the interview.
 
Interview #1
School: MUSC
Notification date: 8/21
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/13
Application complete date: 7/21
GPA (science, overall): 4.00, 3.97
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17):26/25/24/30 No
Dates available: 9/10
Method of interview: virtual

They mentioned that it was their first round of interviews that day
 
Interview #6
School: MUSC
Notification date: 9/23
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/27
Application complete date: 7/28
GPA (science, overall): 3.51, 3.59
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17):23/22/20/23 No
Dates available: 10/8
Method of interview: virtual
 
Does anyone know if they are still sending acceptances packages and if you can track them through my UPS? I heard they did that in the past.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anybody know if MUSC will send out any more acceptances today or will the remainder have to wait until another date? Congratulations to those who got accepted 🙂
 
I just emailed and for those waiting for an update, the only thing I was told is that decisions will be rolling out till late February/early March. Patience I guess!