MWU (Chicago) vs Temple University?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Lin__

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello! I have been accepted into both schools, and I am having trouble deciding between the two. I know it's very late, but any thoughts or opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Along with any form of insight, I'd also love to hear more about the following:

Class size: Being that both schools typically have more than 100 students in a class, how accessible are the professors? How challenging is it to develop a relationship with faculty members?

Rotation sites: What are some of the locations or sites that are affiliated with the schools (that may not be listed on the public webpage). ---Hospital, industry, etc.

For out of state students: How often are you able to visit home? What is considered realistic? (I.e major holidays only or once a year?)

Thank you!
 
Last edited: