This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that it is entirely your decision but could you please tell me why you dont consider MD schools. With your GPA I think it is possible to increase your mcat score and chance MD schools.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know that it is entirely your decision but could you please tell me why you dont consider MD schools. With your GPA I think it is possible to increase your mcat score and chance MD schools.
Too late in the cycle for that, I don't want to retake the mcat. Plus I genuinely like DO
 
Status
Not open for further replies.