My scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

arsenalfc11

Accepted Pharmacy Student
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I did ****ing horrible haha. 1st time taking it no studying or anything. I thought I owned the chem section but apparently not. Bio, verb, and reading ****ed me over, I didnt take it yet tho. Looks like I gotta study that. I killed my quant though. Planning on retaking in January and studying the kaplan review bk. Should I spend more time studying verb, bio, reading and chem? I thought I aced chem to be honest.

oct 18 results
verbal 393/ 36%
biology 396/ 40%
reading 387/25%
quant 447/95%
chem 411/62%
composite 407/58%

I got a 3.83 cumulative avg, work at a pharmacy, but was wondering what it would it take for a good chance into pharm school?