This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

crmdpt

Reaction score
Anyone else interview with NAU? If so, any idea on when we are supposed to hear back?

Members don't see this ad.

Hello! I interviewed with NAU and was wondering the same thing! The email they sent today makes it seem like they won’t finish looking at the Kira assessment videos until middle of December, so maybe sometime around there? I have looked at other threads and have seen people being notified of accepts or rejection anywhere from mid December to mid January. Maybe we can find out more information during their open house on the 17th?

Can you fill me in on some of the Kira questions? I have mine for ISU next week.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks! I wasn’t that surprised. I know of a good amount of people that got early acceptances at NAU. If anyone needs advice for next cycle just let me know!
That’s awesome! They said they would be informing everyone between mid December and mid January, so I’m keeping my hopes high!

Reactions: 1 user
I received my letter of acceptance today around noon (12/13)I will be attending the Phoenix Biomedical Campus!

I received my letter of acceptance today around noon (12/13)I will be attending the Phoenix Biomedical Campus!
Congratulations! I haven’t heard anything yet. I just want to know either way so I can know where I’m headed!

Congratulations! I haven’t heard anything yet. I just want to know either way so I can know where I’m headed!
Thank you! Yeah I completely understand how terrible the whole waiting game is. Hopefully they will be in contact with you soon.

Thank you! Yeah I completely understand how terrible the whole waiting game is. Hopefully they will be in contact with you soon.
Just found out I’m number 1 on the waitlist for phx campus. So I guess if someone declines their offer I’m in

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I got my waitlist for Flagstaff as well! I'm #6, hope I find out before I have to put a deposit down on a different school.

I am number 20 on the waitlist for Phoenix campus. I read that in the past they accepted many people off of the waitlist. Anyone know the odds or when we should hear by?

Just found out I’m number 1 on the waitlist for phx campus. So I guess if someone declines their offer I’m in
Do you know when people are supposed to accept or decline by?
That’s awesome! I have heard that they go through more than 40 spots a year so the odds are defiantly in your favor. They just said we have to let them know “ASAP” if we are accepting or declining our position and that the deposit is due by 1/15. I’m sure you will hear before then or shortly after.

Anyone on the waitlist heard anything yet?
I’m not sure about Flagstaff but I’m first on Phx and haven’t heard anything. Getting a little discouraged because the 15th is this week

Anyone on the waitlist heard anything yet?

I’m not sure about Flagstaff but I’m first on Phx and haven’t heard anything. Getting a little discouraged because the 15th is this week

No need to be discouraged! The waitlist most certainly would not move until after the January 15th deadline. Once the deadline passes, all the students who did not make the deposit will be declined and then it will start to move.

I emailed the committee this week asking about the normal range of waitlist movement and they were vague and just said that there has never been a year where 0 people were brought in from the waitlist. So unless there is some anomaly, the #1 spot would get in.

No need to be discouraged! The waitlist most certainly would not move until after the January 15th deadline. Once the deadline passes, all the students who did not make the deposit will be declined and then it will start to move.

I emailed the committee this week asking about the normal range of waitlist movement and they were vague and just said that there has never been a year where 0 people were brought in from the waitlist. So unless there is some anomaly, the #1 spot would get in.
I received an offer from one other school and their deposit is also due the 15th. I would hate to count on NAU and then the unexpected happen and not be able to go to either school..

I received an offer from one other school and their deposit is also due the 15th. I would hate to count on NAU and then the unexpected happen and not be able to go to either school..
I've had the same decision that I am making. It's a $750 deposit to a school I don't really want to go to. I'm choosing to take the risk, but obviously you make your decision if you have the money to hedge your bet.

I asked yesterday when the waitlist normally moves the most, and they told me 2 weeks after the deposit deadline. So don't freak out if you don't hear right away.

I'm also on a waitlist for one school but accepted for another. I'm putting down my $500 deposit because comparing to how much I'd save in tuition on the waitlisted school, it's worth losing the deposit.

They haven't deposited checks yet and will after the 15th. More movement will happen after that date, I'm sure!

Congrats! Did you hear via email? I was 28 on the PHX campus and I am so anxious for an update!
Thanks! They called me and sent an email while we were talking on the phone

I’m down to 16 for the Phoenix campus, hoping I hear something in the next few weeks!

Has anyone recently asked for an update on the alternate list? Currently 12th on the list with a friend in the top 5 that still has not heard from NAU. Feeling a little worried.

Congrats to everyone that has been accepted so far!

I got accepted to the Flagstaff location. I was wondering if anyone who got into the Phoenix location would possibly want to switch locations with me. I don’t know how often this happens but financially, I would be better off at the Phoenix location. Just curious to see if there was anyone else is this same position.

Has anyone heard anything about updates recently? It's been 5 weeks and they usually appear to update us on Thursdays but I didn't get any update today
I have a friend who is top 3 on the Phoenix alternate list as of now but still has not heard back from them yet. I am not really sure why there hasn't been as much movement or an update.