This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cheesecheesecheese

Reaction score
Hello, everyone! (Lol in that all too familiar voice!)

My friend is feeling super down about herself so trying to prove a point. Do y’all know of anyone else who was an NFL/NBA cheerleader while they were simultaneously in med school? I guess NHL or any other pro league would suffice, as well.

Please don’t share personal details if they don’t want you to. A team and a year is enough if they don’t want names disclosed!

Members don't see this ad.

what point is she trying to prove?

yes it’s possible to have a part time job through the first 2 years of school but it generally needs to be on your own time with your own schedule.

If it’s a financial thing, the cheerleaders basically get paid minimum wage in most leagues. Better off ubering

Anyway this feels like a troll thread

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
There was someone who was a resident and Professional sports cheerleader where I went to Med school. Won’t say which specialty or what sport as it will be easy to identify her.

Reactions: 1 user
There was someone who was a resident and Professional sports cheerleader where I went to Med school. Won’t say which specialty or what sport as it will be easy to identify her.

But did they do it at the same time?

darn, i was hoping with all the pro sports cheerleader names i know i could figure out who it was

Reactions: 7 users
Not med school, but i do know a girl who was president of her sorority and got into harvard law just to prove that she could. She was even given the lead on a murder case as a 1st year student and won her case by proving that the witness’ alibi could not have been true as she claimed to be in the shower when her father was murdered despite having gotten a perm that morning (and thus risking damaging her perm by deactivating the ammonium thioglycolate). She was quite brilliant.

Reactions: 21 users
Not med school, but i do know a girl who was president of her sorority and got into harvard law just to prove that she could. She was even given the lead on a murder case as a 1st year student and won her case by proving that the witness’ alibi could not have been true as she claimed to be in the shower when her father was murdered despite having gotten a perm that morning (and thus risking damaging her perm by deactivating the ammonium thioglycolate). She was quite brilliant.

Did she send in a video application? I heard it wasn't even hard to get in.

Reactions: 10 users
No! She proved the alibi was lying (that he was straight) by his ability to identify what year his shoes were in fashion.

:eek: Was that part 1 or 2? And why the heck do I remember that? I'm going to go cry now. :dead:

Reactions: 5 users
Hello, everyone! (Lol in that all too familiar voice!)
Real talk: what voice? Is there someone famous for saying "hello everyone?" Is this some young person reference I don't get?

Reactions: 1 user