NBDE Part 1 Chad's Equivalent?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rw0008

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm taking NBDE Part 1 in the summer and I'm just trying to get an idea of materials I need. Is there a website/program that is like Chad's videos for this exam? I loved Chad's videos for DAT since it helped me solidify the basics as well as quiz me. Thanks so much!

Members don't see this ad.

There’s really nothing out there like Chad’s videos for the NBDE. I just used first aid and the mastery app. Know everything there is to possibly know about the TMJ. There are a few questions on the real exam. I also recommend taking one of the ASDA released exams the closer you get to taking your exam. It will give you a good idea of the way the ADA asks questions. Finally, the 2005 version is a must! Lots of repeat questions. Good luck studying.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I think that every video on this youtube channel Pass The Dental Boards is golden. It really helped me out for biochem and dental anatomy. This was the closest thing to Chad's videos for me. The dental mastery app is pretty solid for quizzes and stuff.

Pass The Dental Boards on youtube are golden! however, when you watch them, some of them are incomplete because he wants you to subscribe and buy the plan that cost too much money in mu opinion. Too bad.

Dental decks 13-14 and Pass the Dental Boards free Youtube videos should be more than plenty. Used these exclusively during spring break studying 10 hrs per day from Mon-Thursday and took the test on Friday.