NBDE part 1 -Dr. Acland's DVD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hahadino2771

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi, I am planning to buy Dr. Acland's DVD series soon. There are 6 DVDs which cost about $200. lol

what DVD did you guys find the most helpful for NBDE part 1?

Does NBDE part 1 cover the entire anatomy (i.e. internal organs, lower extremity, limbs)

thanks
 
hi, I am planning to buy Dr. Acland's DVD series soon. There are 6 DVDs which cost about $200. lol

what DVD did you guys find the most helpful for NBDE part 1?

Does NBDE part 1 cover the entire anatomy (i.e. internal organs, lower extremity, limbs)

thanks

Hi, from what I've seen in the posts on this website so far, part 1 is focused on head, neck, upper limbs including forerms. A few topics have been seen to come in exam like liver, pancreas but not too many. Still this is not first hand knowledge. I'm just stating what I've read on this website so far 🙂 Good luck!
 
I bought the acland dvds, and it was expensive, once I was done, I reselled those back thru amazon, I bought from amazon, too, so they ended up costing you only $50 🙂 just a thought, but they are very good dvds. He talks a bit funny but in my opinion it is worth it.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi, I am planning to buy Dr. Acland's DVD series soon. There are 6 DVDs which cost about $200. lol

what DVD did you guys find the most helpful for NBDE part 1?

Does NBDE part 1 cover the entire anatomy (i.e. internal organs, lower extremity, limbs)

thanks

http://aclandanatomy.com/

You can subscribe here if u dont want to buy full set. ...https://store.aclandanatomy.com/

I think this is economical...and u can subscribe it and see ..weather u like it or not... but I must say these are very good videos....very helpful.