NBDE Part 1 failed scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lonemavericks

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I would like SDN members to post any raw scores they know which resulted in 74 or below standardized scores ie., the student failed NBDE Part 1. I understand it might be a unpleasant experience but if people know the current raw scores vs standardized score comparisons they might be better prepared. I also understand that the passing scores is also based on other factors like national and test averages but it will still give an idea on how much raw score is required to pass NBDE Part 1 in 2013 and onwards