NBDE Part 1 Plan

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Basha00

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
What is the best subject order to start studying part 1 ? do suggest starting Kaplan directly?
Thank!! :)

Members don't see this ad.

What is the best subject order to start studying part 1 ? do suggest starting Kaplan directly?
hey iam new to this forum as well as nbde..but i started with all my weak points..i did speak to few people about kaplan but they all said not to go for kaplan..if you know anything more please do let me know.

Kaplan goes into deep details, in my opinion it can be useful for dental anatomy, but overall very confusing to consider it the main NBDE material to rely on.

I would suggest FirstAid + ASDA papers .. (if you have time you can use the Dental Decks as well)

Members don't see this ad :)
I felt really prepared going in to my exam after using Dental Boards Mastery on my iPad and using the old exams. I had about 8 questions on my NBDE I that I remembered word for word. Also, the quizzes on DBM were really nice because they were scored automatically!!!

All of the mnemonics they have in Dental Boards Mastery made me feel really good going into the test when i went into Prometric last week. :)

planning to give exam in dec 2013.....pls give me ur suggestions....from where to start n the study material.....

planning to give exam in dec 2013 ...pls guide me ....for the material n how to start.....the prep....

^materials: decks, irst aid and asda papers
Duration of study: 3-4 months are enuff
amke sure u grasp everything when u study.. concepts are a lot more imp than most of the minor facts

Im using DBMastery, First Aid, and ASDA papers. The mnemonics list in DBM is AWESOME!!!!!

What's the best way to study and memorize dental anatomy , besides dental desk, pls a lil bit of help here.... Feeling frustrated