You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
NBDE part 1 preparation !
Started by Marlboro Lights
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
hey,
im a foreign dentist and graduated in 2005. i want to give my nbde 1 and was wondering if it is sufficient if i just do first aid nbde, dental decks and released exams. i also plan on using kaplan organ systems but only for physiology, biochemistry, pathology and gross anatomy. but not for things like histology, embryo etc. reply pls.....
im a foreign dentist and graduated in 2005. i want to give my nbde 1 and was wondering if it is sufficient if i just do first aid nbde, dental decks and released exams. i also plan on using kaplan organ systems but only for physiology, biochemistry, pathology and gross anatomy. but not for things like histology, embryo etc. reply pls.....
hey,,the study materials u have is pretty good,,
First read the decks and nbde ist aid..
Then do kaplan (Kaplan Is a Must for all of the materials) and write the extra point downfrom kaplan that r not found in decks and nbde first aid... on ur nbde first aid
I mean try to write ur notes while doin kaplan...
then do Exams asda papers after ur done from each subjects,,look for ur mistaked and try to understand why u did it worng!!
Well thats what iam doin now...its takin some time but @ least u end up understanding..
Good luck
Wdent
First read the decks and nbde ist aid..
Then do kaplan (Kaplan Is a Must for all of the materials) and write the extra point downfrom kaplan that r not found in decks and nbde first aid... on ur nbde first aid
I mean try to write ur notes while doin kaplan...
then do Exams asda papers after ur done from each subjects,,look for ur mistaked and try to understand why u did it worng!!
Well thats what iam doin now...its takin some time but @ least u end up understanding..
Good luck
Wdent
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone need a person to work on their teeth for your exam?
I have periodontal disease and need of a lot of dental work which I simply can't afford.
Can you help me?
You can email me at [email protected]
I have periodontal disease and need of a lot of dental work which I simply can't afford.
Can you help me?
You can email me at [email protected]
hi...
u said u were thinking of giving it in april...by when r u gonna apply gor the exam.
is there like a time limit to apply depending on the desired date.
thanks
u said u were thinking of giving it in april...by when r u gonna apply gor the exam.
is there like a time limit to apply depending on the desired date.
thanks
hi ...i am a dentist from india...planning to give my exam in january.i am currently staying in san jose,califronia.
i am looking for a study partner.
if anyone is intrseted please reply .
thanks n all the best.
i am looking for a study partner.
if anyone is intrseted please reply .
thanks n all the best.
please tell me how is rxdentistry s nbde part 1 test series.i have heard lot about it. has any b ody joined please help
hi, i am a dentist from Lima, Peru...I currently live in Franklin, N.J (Sussex County) and I'm looking for a dedicated study partner for NBDE part I. If anyone is interested please reply to my emai: [email protected]
thanks. 🙂
thanks. 🙂
hi...🙂
im planning to give my nbde part1 early 2011... i need a serious study partner...female...we can exchange information or materials thru mails or ph...we can set deadline for each subjects/topics and encourage & motivate each other to finish on time...and then thru skype or ph or personally sol;ve questions 2gether... im from bangalore india.... pls mail me if interested...my id is [email protected] any1 from BANGALORE??pls mail me...
im planning to give my nbde part1 early 2011... i need a serious study partner...female...we can exchange information or materials thru mails or ph...we can set deadline for each subjects/topics and encourage & motivate each other to finish on time...and then thru skype or ph or personally sol;ve questions 2gether... im from bangalore india.... pls mail me if interested...my id is [email protected] any1 from BANGALORE??pls mail me...
hi...🙂
im planning to give my nbde part1 early 2011... i need a serious study partner...female...we can exchange information or materials thru mails or ph...we can set deadline for each subjects/topics and encourage & motivate each other to finish on time...and then thru skype or ph or personally sol;ve questions 2gether... im from bangalore india.... pls mail me if interested...my id is [email protected] any1 from BANGALORE??pls mail me...
im planning to give my nbde part1 early 2011... i need a serious study partner...female...we can exchange information or materials thru mails or ph...we can set deadline for each subjects/topics and encourage & motivate each other to finish on time...and then thru skype or ph or personally sol;ve questions 2gether... im from bangalore india.... pls mail me if interested...my id is [email protected] any1 from BANGALORE??pls mail me...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hiI have brand new Kaplan Lecture Notes 2009 for sale. Let me know if anyone needs it - [email protected].
for how much r u selling it?
hi ...i am a dentist from india...planning to give my exam in january.i am currently staying in san jose,califronia.
i am looking for a study partner.
if anyone is intrseted please reply .
thanks n all the best.
hi , in case u do need a study partner , mail me at [email protected]
hi even i plan to give my exams in march start or end i wud be fine with group studies so leme knw...if any1 interested..hi m also giving my exam in march end, i am intersted in group let me know
hi im a dentist from india currently in chicago im plannin to take my part 1 exams in march end just wanted to know when can i select the date for it i mean is 1month prior fine n which is approximately the last date that i can give my exms to be eligible for the year jan 2012...n the study material i have is kaplan first aid nbde1 dental decks n some reference bks is it enuf would be grateful if u guys can answer my quieries..n would also like to do group studies if any1 interested...
🙂Anyone in Pennsylvania interested in group preparation for part 1?
I am in Illinois too and I am a female. Where exactly are you and how much preparation have you done by now? PM me
I am female, dentist from india, and i stay in illinois and taking part one in april if interested plz mail me on [email protected]🙂
Last edited:
hi anyone preparing for part1.Need a study partner in hyderabad,India.PM me if anyone wants to study together.
I`m a new member also. I`m a peruvian dentist that is planning to take the NBDE part 1. I `m thinking to get the First Aid NBDE , Kaplan Book and dental decks. Do you think that is enough or I may need to get more study resources?? Thanks for the help
Hi,
I am planning to take NBDE part 1 on sep 2011, and am looking for a study partner, I live in MA.
I am studying from 1st aid , dental decks and ASDA and just ordered micro made it redic. i studied from kaplan before but not organized for me.
If anyone interestted please contact me at [email protected]
Thanks
fonzi
I am planning to take NBDE part 1 on sep 2011, and am looking for a study partner, I live in MA.
I am studying from 1st aid , dental decks and ASDA and just ordered micro made it redic. i studied from kaplan before but not organized for me.
If anyone interestted please contact me at [email protected]
Thanks
fonzi
I am female, dentist from india, and i stay in illinois and taking part one in april if interested plz mail me on [email protected]🙂
Hi,
Did you your NBDE part 1? r u still looking for study partner?
I`m a new member also. I`m a peruvian dentist that is planning to take the NBDE part 1. I `m thinking to get the First Aid NBDE , Kaplan Book and dental decks. Do you think that is enough or I may need to get more study resources?? Thanks for the help
Hi,
R u still lokking for study partner? i am taking part1 on sep.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi im dentist i wana take part1 plz any one knowabuuot matrial let me know and looking for study partner im in houston if any one here let me knoww thanks
hi im located in houston too and looking for astudy partner...what r u reading these days...
thanks
hey...im in brooklyn., NY.....starting nbde part1 ....anybody interested pm asap...
we are running a group discussion if anyone whose part 1 is on nov-dec can join us..we discuss daily on skype..u can contact me at skype id-mytooth11
gud luk..bye..take care![]()
Hey at wht time will u be discussing ?
hello everyone, Im from Colombia and i would like to take the NBDE I. i have the dental decks 2012-2013 since october last year but i am having troubles starting study because i dont know the best form to study. please if anybody knows some tips let me know. i feel frustated english is not my first language and i dont have idea what to do.🙁
I am looking for active study partner or group discussion in san jose for NBDE part 1.
e-mail: [email protected]
e-mail: [email protected]
you should just start to study.It is better to increase the time study,gradually.good luck
I am looking for active study partner or group discussion in san jose for NBDE part 1.
e-mail: [email protected]
hi.. even i m plannin to give nbde in june 2012...
i have just started with kaplan review..
i m from los angeles...
r u still lookin for study partner?👍
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
from where in South America??.I'm from S. A. too..
Noooo...In my opinion leave that to the end,just concentrate in NBDE.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.

