NBDE Part 1 Q

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Meas

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I am wondering if we just get an overall score for NBDE Part 1? if so, does this means you can pass the exam even if you do very poorly on one subject like physio-biochem and really great on another subject like dental anatomy?

I also posted the following Qs in another thread but have not heard from anyone yet. Hope to get some replies from someone! Thanks!

"I have a quick Q about dental anatomy. For the image questions, are maxillary teeth upside down such that the roots face the top? I noticed on the decks, the roots of maxillary face the top and roots of mandibular face the bottom which makes it easy to determine if I am looking at upper/lower teeth but I do not know if the actual exam also do that...

Do anyone of you know if there are a lot of mistakes 2011 decks. I have the newest edition & have been studying from it until now when I realized the old edition has a lot of mistakes. I managed to find a list of corrected questions for the old decks on this forum but could not find one for the new decks."

Members don't see this ad.