nbde part 1 score

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

twinkle1983

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
my part 1screi 81 ..i know that is not a good score but i don't want to retake the exam.i planing totake part2 plese give me suggestions.
i took the exam in nov. Anybody took the exam in the same month?

Members don't see this ad.

congrats on passing, if you wish to take the other part to get a good grade, but my understanding is that based on point systems, you get 0 for less than 85, 85-89 is .5, 90-94 1.0 and 95+ 1.5, so it depends on your goals, but either way congrats on passing, when did you do the test?

congrats on passing, if you wish to take the other part to get a good grade, but my understanding is that based on point systems, you get 0 for less than 85, 85-89 is .5, 90-94 1.0 and 95+ 1.5, so it depends on your goals, but either way congrats on passing, when did you do the test?

i took my exam on nov 3rd 2008

Hi there,
Congratulations looking at the passing rates it is creditable to have scored a 81. Since you took the exam recently I think I could ask you a question- what study material did you use?? And how long you took to prepare for your exams.
I am doing MPH and preparation for NBDE along with the curse work looks impossible. I finished reading the decks and Kaplan notes for Just 2 subjects, I started 3rd one recently. I really don't understand when and how long to prepare for the remaining 4 subject?
Thank you.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi there,
Congratulations looking at the passing rates it is creditable to have scored a 81. Since you took the exam recently I think I could ask you a question- what study material did you use?? And how long you took to prepare for your exams.
I am doing MPH and preparation for NBDE along with the curse work looks impossible. I finished reading the decks and Kaplan notes for Just 2 subjects, I started 3rd one recently. I really don't understand when and how long to prepare for the remaining 4 subject?
Thank you.
i just read kaplan 3-4 times , Q papers and kaplan 4 reference
preparation time depends on no. hrs u study per day. for me it took 3 months with 8hrs/day

i just read kaplan 3-4 times , Q papers and kaplan 4 reference
preparation time depends on no. hrs u study per day. for me it took 3 months with 8hrs/day

usmle kaplan lectures and dvds for anat,bio,pysio,micro path
released ques 1994-2006
unreleased ques from2001- 2008 nov
first aid
kaplan mcq
Dental ant lectures
okeson for Tmj
wheelers for dental anat