NBDE part 1-short time!!!!!!!!!

Started by cersph
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cersph

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone,

I just started part1 2 weeks ago and hope to do it at the end of june. I was wondering if DECKS and ASDA papers are suffice to pass new the exam (just pass......). Or, I still need to review something else, such as First Aid or Kaplan. Thanks.
 
When I took it you got a grade so most people studied 1-2 months to get a good grade. But lots of people in my class studied for a couple of weeks and past. Since the test is pass fail now 2-3 weeks should be fine to pass if you are in dental school.
 
hey frens i took d exam last year n cudnt make it n dis year i plan to take again in 2-3 weeks time..please guide me if nyone who took d exam recently has ny clue..
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
if you study the decks and asda REALLY REALLY HARD then you will pass GUARANTEED!

Do you studied descks 20012-2013?? Do you stil have your asda papers. I' m starting to study today and I have kaplan lecture notes but I don't know where can I get the Asda
 
Hey everyone,

I just started part1 2 weeks ago and hope to do it at the end of june. I was wondering if DECKS and ASDA papers are suffice to pass new the exam (just pass......). Or, I still need to review something else, such as First Aid or Kaplan. Thanks.

hi can u plzz let me know whether decks were enough or not ...
thanx