NBDE Part -2 Preparation time and method

Started by Enamel6
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Enamel6

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all,

I am planning to take NBDE PART 2 in 3 weeks. I have been studying past 1 week. I would like to know how much of preparation time is required to pass the exam. I am willing to put in more hours each day as im at home so can study hard. What is the best method to go about the material. Any help and suggestion is appreciated. Im worried please help.

I studied for approximately 4 weeks at the rate of 6 hours a day for part 1 and passed the exam.

Thank you.