NBDE part II

Started by compsongs
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

compsongs

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What is the material required for part II? Kaplan has a very small book which is not sufficient. Do we need to study text books or is there any other which we can read? PLZ help.

Thanks
 
Part II is an interesting exam. I am assuming you are taking the computerized version because the written one has been discontinued. There is little you can do to study for this exam. If you read all the Dental Decks and have paid attention in dental school you should have no problem passing. I would focus on drug interactions. There were a lot of questions regarding these. I was also disappointed to find a lot of behavioral management questions. I'm still wondering about the answers to some of them. Good luck...I'm sure you'll do fine.
 
seablaster said:
Part II is an interesting exam. I am assuming you are taking the computerized version because the written one has been discontinued. There is little you can do to study for this exam. If you read all the Dental Decks and have paid attention in dental school you should have no problem passing. I would focus on drug interactions. There were a lot of questions regarding these. I was also disappointed to find a lot of behavioral management questions. I'm still wondering about the answers to some of them. Good luck...I'm sure you'll do fine.


Thank you for the information