nbde1 practice test??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Thank you so much for reply, any reason that you said that? :confused:

Looks very similar to the actual test. Most of the friends that I know go a score + or - 5% of the Crack the NBDE score. Do as many practice questions as u can...ASDA papers, Kaplan Q Bank. Crack the NBDE should be good...

Members don't see this ad :)
Looks very similar to the actual test. Most of the friends that I know go a score + or - 5% of the Crack the NBDE score. Do as many practice questions as u can...ASDA papers, Kaplan Q Bank. Crack the NBDE should be good...

thank you for guiding on that.is crack the nbde very much like the actual exam? many people on SDN are saying that the actual exam is much tuff than crack the nbde..can you suggest something? i am not getting good scores in crack the nbde,although i realised that the test questions are easy,if i go back and brush up few topics i will be good.......i want to make a decision on wether to take the exam now or in 2012 in pass/fail...

Hey I took my part 1 last week...I surely agree that it was a little tough compared to Crack the NBDE. I will let you know once my score are out weather scores were similar to Crack the NBDE.
From my discussion with about 4-5 friends...final score has always been +/-3 percentile of their Crack the NBDE. Though none of the questions from crack the NBDE appear in the main test...its a good experience, to see where you really stand. Hope this helps...