nbde1

Started by goodies
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

goodies

Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
how did you study for the NBDE1???? i am not really sure how to study for it.
 
goodies said:
how did you study for the NBDE1???? i am not really sure how to study for it.

Probably the 3 best ways I found to study (do all of them):
-Study the decks
-Read useful parts of the book First Aid for USMLE
-Take lots of old exams for practice

-Repeat

(I would do the decks more than once. I did them twice: once slowly, and once at warp speed. The reason is that you will forget the material you went through, so you need to refresh)