-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
NC State University c/o 2026 Applicants
Started by NCSU CVM
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
nireepoh
Full Member
I sure hope not 🤣Maybe that all means we just have to wait tonight and it will be tomorrow
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@NCSU CVM another hint? or better yet, Decisions? I'm dying here
Cheezyboi
Full Member
what’s your definition of soon?
before long; in the near futurewhat’s your definition of soon?
I'm just exhausted at this point. this has been such a horribly long application process
futurewildlifedoc
Full Member
Still stumped on the genesis and pumpkins…
nireepoh
Full Member
I think it was just gonna give us the same answer of tonightStill stumped on the genesis and pumpkins…
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@NCSU CVM I am literally begging at this point
Bob Seger has an album called “nine tonight“
anyone else hate the radio silence?
Cheezyboi
Full Member
I’m just silently waiting for 8pm CT to hitanyone else hate the radio silence?
this is just getting ridiculous now
@NCSU CVM will it be tonight? or not?
jennifer_irwin
New Member
My bets are on 11:59 PM EST
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted989551
This would confirm my Cinderella pumpkin idea lol.My bets are on 11:59 PM EST
all I know is that I want this to be over soon
futurewildlifedoc
Full Member
Emails!!!
2026hopeful
Full Member
OOS rejected. Congrats to those who were accepted.
Lexie McDonald
New Member
OOS rejection.. feel like I wasted so much time waiting.
futurevet2104
Full Member
Congrats!OOS Acceptance!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OOS ACCEPTANCE! I physically cannot believe it
OOS Acceptance… I genuinely can’t believe this.
eagerbeaver91
Full Member
OOS acceptance! I'm in shock.
futurewildlifedoc
Full Member
OOS rejection. Going to my IS in the fall, TN!
OOS acceptance! I am literally shaking... I seriously can't believe it!!!!