NC State University c/o 2026 Applicants

Started by NCSU CVM
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I already know I’ve been rejected but I just need confirmation from them before I can move on and put my deposit down somewhere else lol
Same I don't even know why I'm anxiously waiting because I already know the answer but I just want it over with 😆
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know where there is information about receiving in-state tuition after the first year if you are OOS? I’ve seen some posts about it but just curious if there was more info on that anywhere online.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
As an OOS student with a life, two weeks is not long enough to make a trip to Raleigh and see if I can travel hundreds of miles for a move if accepted… [emoji854]
It’s just a big decision, especially with a family, to make in a small window. I’ve tried to be understanding that there are more applicants but CSU had 4500 applicants and got their decisions out earlier than normal! Very disappointed. :/
 
Last edited:
I get they had a lot of apps and a lot of factors to consider, however so do we. No one wants to make a decision for another school or sign a lease until you hear back from all schools.

And on top of that, we’ll have no time to visit and it makes it even worse for people on waitlists because others can’t make their decisions yet to free up spots. It’s our whole future 🙁
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just called the office, and she said they are finalizing decisions and they “should be out shortly.” But then when I asked if it could be today, she said they didn’t know and it “should be within the next week.”
On the email the IS person showed us, it looks like they have a reception on April 2 that might be in person? How are we supposed to get flights in less than a week?
 
While I agree that it is frustrating and does increase the stress from the time constraint of making decisions, let’s be aware of what we’re saying and try to be considerate of outside factors that could be going on and affecting the committee. I’m sure they’re trying their hardest and I understand wanting to rant about feelings but let’s all try to avoid comments that could come across as rude to the admissions team as it does nothing but present us in a poor way. A few calls to the office from multiple people could maybe help push them to release by the end of this week but it’s honestly out of our control. Wishing the best of luck to everyone!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad