NC State University c/o 2027 Applicants

Started by NCSU CVM
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1675889083705.png
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know how the waitlist works? Is it ranked and they just go down the list if someone declines a spot? Can you figure out your place on the list?
 
Does anyone know how the waitlist works? Is it ranked and they just go down the list if someone declines a spot? Can you figure out your place on the list?
In the email I received it states “Our unranked alternate list,” I wish I knew what exactly that meant! 🤣 Good luck
 
I wonder how many applicants they had total this year. It seems like it’s been growing exponentially these past few years!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
IS waitlisted - I was wondering if we are not able to attend the first zoom information session on 2/15, if the link to the recording will be sent out to everyone accepted/waitlisted automatically? Thank you!
 
IS waitlisted - I was wondering if we are not able to attend the first zoom information session on 2/15, if the link to the recording will be sent out to everyone accepted/waitlisted automatically? Thank you!
Waitlisted applicants are invited to both welcome events. This includes the Zoom informational session on 2/15 and the Welcome Event on 2/25. The Zoom link for 2/15 has not yet been sent out to any applicant.
 
I know everything varies from year to year but what have been the statistics of individuals on the waitlist being offered a seat after the deadline as an IS applicant?
 
Hi! I’m looking to apply to NC State next year as a 2nd time OSS applicant. Does anyone have any tips and tricks for NC state’s application or what they look for most in applicants
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If any current students have the availability to DM me about their experience at NCSU so far, I'd love to hear about it! Thanks 🙂