NC State University c/o 2027 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
A penny for your thoughts.

1675887132325.png

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
IS Acceptance!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Will people on the OOS waitlist begin to hear back before or after the April 17th deadline?

Does anyone know how the waitlist works? Is it ranked and they just go down the list if someone declines a spot? Can you figure out your place on the list?

Does anyone know how the waitlist works? Is it ranked and they just go down the list if someone declines a spot? Can you figure out your place on the list?
In the email I received it states “Our unranked alternate list,” I wish I knew what exactly that meant! :rofl: Good luck

I wonder how many applicants they had total this year. It seems like it’s been growing exponentially these past few years!

Members don't see this ad :)
IS waitlisted - I was wondering if we are not able to attend the first zoom information session on 2/15, if the link to the recording will be sent out to everyone accepted/waitlisted automatically? Thank you!

IS waitlisted - I was wondering if we are not able to attend the first zoom information session on 2/15, if the link to the recording will be sent out to everyone accepted/waitlisted automatically? Thank you!
Waitlisted applicants are invited to both welcome events. This includes the Zoom informational session on 2/15 and the Welcome Event on 2/25. The Zoom link for 2/15 has not yet been sent out to any applicant.

I know everything varies from year to year but what have been the statistics of individuals on the waitlist being offered a seat after the deadline as an IS applicant?

29E4837E-901B-4EC6-B008-A74482060C87.jpeg
Saw this on Facebook if anyone is interested in joining!

Reactions: 1 user
Hi! I’m looking to apply to NC State next year as a 2nd time OSS applicant. Does anyone have any tips and tricks for NC state’s application or what they look for most in applicants

Any word on when people on the waitlist might hear back? Hoping and keeping my fingers crossed!!

Any word on when people on the waitlist might hear back? Hoping and keeping my fingers crossed!!
We will begin working through the waitlisted applicants this week, and hope to have all seats filled by the end of May

Reactions: 2 users
Fingersss Crossedddd !!! Is there any word on how many seats still need to be filled for IS as of now

Are we to expect a phone call or email in regards to waitlist status?

Got in off the IS waitlist today and heard of someone else too! Check your emails 🙏

IS Acceptance off the waitlist. I'm sooooo excitedddd!!!!!:soexcited::soexcited: Congrats to everyone that got in and if you didn't don't lose hope!!🙏

If any current students have the availability to DM me about their experience at NCSU so far, I'd love to hear about it! Thanks :)