Need Advice on Prep Course

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DocMaur

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,
I'm looking into enrolling into the Princeton Review in-person prep-course for the April MCAT. Being that it is an expensive decision, I am wondering if it will be beneficial for me? (I need the structure of inclass learning)
I have not(and will not) be taking bio-chem prior to the MCAT, but have been studying a little here and there.
Will the in person courses cover the basics of bio-chem, or will I be completely lost in their lectures?
If you have taken the in-person prep, how is the lecture format?
Any advice would be helpful thanks!!