Need Advice: Sending a LOR directly to schools via Interfolio

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

CamtheLamb10

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello! I made a bonehead mistake of sending 6 LOR's (none of them are physician letters) to AACOMAS via Interfolio, thinking I can pick and choose which letters to send to individual DO schools. I recently had a physician write me a LOR and now it's sitting in my Interfolio account. When I am sending this letter to individual DO schools, not all of the DO schools I am applying to appear on Interfolio. Do I need to call those specific schools not on the Interfolio list to see if I can deliver it through some other way (i.e. the email delivery service on Interfolio)?

If anyone has any advice for my situation, I would greatly appreciate it!