NEED HELP: UMich vs. Temple vs. CU Anschutz?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

meganium284

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have been accepted into and am debating between these 3 for pharmacy school right now, looking to go into a residency in the future – FYI, I'm out of state for all 3 schools.
 
Last edited:
Moving to pharmacy school specific discussions

Regarding your choices, consider the following:

1) Regional Accreditation

2) Cost

What do you call a student who graduated top of their class at the top ranked pharmacy program and a student who graduated bottom of their class at the lowest ranked program? A pharmacist.

Always consider cost (tuition + cost of living). You as the student will determine if you gain a residency based on GPA, board presentations, and leadership experiences. Good luck
 
I agree with what BC said, but I would also take into account NAPLEX pass rates and residency match rates.

But also, I'm a P1 at Anschutz so if you have any questions about the school, feel free to ask or PM me!