MD Need help with Mid-Atlantic Internal Medicine residencies list

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Derek44

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Applying to IM residency, bottom of the class - don't even ask me about my attributes, I have more red flags than a redflag convention, I need help with compiling a list of the less and least competitive programs, would appreciate suggested lists and resources for looking up program competitiveness. Thanks for your help guys.
 
Applying to IM residency, bottom of the class - don't even ask me about my attributes, I have more red flags than a redflag convention, I need help with compiling a list of the less and least competitive programs, would appreciate suggested lists and resources for looking up program competitiveness. Thanks for your help guys.
Go to IM Forum and WAMCs there.