This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

doctortobe12345

Reaction score
Hi all,
I am writing this post today to ask for advice! Currently, I have a 2.95 GPA and I am projected to have a 3.06 GPA after this semesters DIY postbacc coursework. I took the MCAT last summer and got a 502 and am applying to masters programs right now to begin 2019-2020. I have had countless hours of healthcare work experience, lab assisting. shadowing and have been involved in research. I was wondering if anyone has had luck being accepted with similar stats or could advise me on where to apply for a masters program. If you have any other advice I would greatly appreciate it too. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I would highly recommend getting a masters in anatomy. typically a 2 year program. i've received multiple acceptances (similar MCAT and GPA as you). Feel free to message me!

Reactions: 1 users
One with linkage to a med school; be prepared to relocate if needed
I am definitely prepared to relocate if needed! Just am unsure of what masters programs have accepted students with sub 3.0 GPAs at the time of applying. I have already submitted 4 applications but there is a cost factor associated with submitting more than that so I want to make sure there have been successful students with similar stats admitted to the masters programs I apply to moving forward. If you or anyone happen to know of any, please let me know!

I am definitely prepared to relocate if needed! Just am unsure of what masters programs have accepted students with sub 3.0 GPAs at the time of applying. I have already submitted 4 applications but there is a cost factor associated with submitting more than that so I want to make sure there have been successful students with similar stats admitted to the masters programs I apply to moving forward. If you or anyone happen to know of any, please let me know!
All I know is that you need to do your research, and that these programs are as common as fleas