Need more CARS Practice material

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Golden-Future

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I memorized the AAMC q banks, so Its worthless to go over them again. But I need more practice!

I know Khan Academy has some passages, but not that much

Someone gave me this website from Jack Westin (MCAT Question Of The Day | Daily CARS - Jack Westin ) but these seem weird and require inference that I feel the MCAT would not want us to do.

Does anyone know if any other sources have good CARs? How is the Next Step CARS bank?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I like Kaplan CARS. A couple people in one of the MCAT threads talked about Kaplan so I tried it and am pleased with the material. Tried Next Step and in my opinion doesn’t any where close represent AAMC. Almost every question asks for little details from the passage and a lot of passages in their CARS book were over the 500-600 words AAMC has. Kaplan to me is the best next to Khan Academy and of course AAMC. Haven’t tried EK yet. Interested to see what other people say.

Reactions: 1 user
I like Kaplan CARS. A couple people in one of the MCAT threads talked about Kaplan so I tried it and am pleased with the material. Tried Next Step and in my opinion doesn’t any where close represent AAMC. Almost every question asks for little details from the passage and a lot of passages in their CARS book were over the 500-600 words AAMC has. Kaplan to me is the best next to Khan Academy and of course AAMC. Haven’t tried EK yet. Interested to see what other people say.

Is the Kaplan online? or like book version. Really want something to do on the computer to simulate the exam.