COMLEX NEED Schedule ASAP Pls..!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kingo

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm retaking the COMLEX 1 in 6 weeks and in need of a fresh board review schedule. I just scored above 300 and need the highest score i can get. I've done pathoma, sketchy, combank, and about to purchase u--world. any advice would be great.

Members don't see this ad.

More practice questions you do..the better you will score on the exam. So do the math and breakdown each day into how many questions you want to do per day.

How close to 400 are you?. My comsae was in the 370-380 for like 3 month. I did uworld, combank, usmlerx, my foundation were so bad those qbanks did not help me much. My only saving grace was OMM. Make sure you ace the OMM section, easy points, My highest comsae score was 405 (form B), that was 1 week before the exam, then I studied OMM hardcore, pass the exam with 415.

How close to 400 are you?. My comsae was in the 370-380 for like 3 month. I did uworld, combank, usmlerx, my foundation were so bad those qbanks did not help me much. My only saving grace was OMM. Make sure you ace the OMM section, easy points, My highest comsae score was 405 (form B), that was 1 week before the exam, then I studied OMM hardcore, pass the exam with 415.
Was this your first time? I wasn't close to 400 at all