Need some advice on applying later this summer

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Applesauce123

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just took my GRE today...
Verbal 152 Quant 150 ... I think writing went well.. Hopefully higher than a 4.
Some other stats: GPA 3.55 , many many hours of animal experience.. Large and small animal, lab research, zoo, and shelter volunteering. 3 good letters from vets and one from academic advisor.
I'm not sure if I should still apply this summer, if I should retake the GRE in a month and apply, or just apply with my current score. Would just like some opinions. Thanks in advance 🙂