fruitsalad
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
you can spectate the game and join the tot chat pls 🥺i was going to and then i saw this
AND REMEMBERED IM GETTING MINE OUT ON THE 19th
i will be in drugs guys i cant
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
you can spectate the game and join the tot chat pls 🥺i was going to and then i saw this
AND REMEMBERED IM GETTING MINE OUT ON THE 19th
i will be in drugs guys i cant
Nooooo they need more players!!! My excuse is that eod is 3am here 🙁you can spectate the game and join the tot chat pls 🥺
Or you could play the game and join game chat 🤔you can spectate the game and join the tot chat pls 🥺
im retired pls and will sleep in the dot chatOr you could play the game and join game chat 🤔
Liesim retired pls and will sleep in the dot chat![]()
Cmon fruit let’s skip to the part where you decide to play but swear you will try a new strategy 🙂im retired pls and will sleep in the dot chat![]()
oopWow way to call me and SAR out Katie
Love you guys ❤️Wow way to call me and SAR out Katie
No no noim retired pls and will sleep in the dot chat![]()
Back in my hay day this was me. Oh how things have changed.Wow way to call me and SAR out Katie
Casually saying “back in my hay day” like you’re not actively in the Champs finals 😂Back in my hay day this was me. Oh how things have changed.
Semis******Casually saying “back in my hay day” like you’re not actively in the Champs finals 😂
Bc you have to play to be drunk on thread!!Back in my hay day this was me. Oh how things have changed.
I’ll be in Toronto! And Indianapolis! And Michigan! I got stuffs.Bc you have to play to be drunk on thread!!
Famously places with 0 alcohol or internet 🤔I’ll be in Toronto! And Indianapolis! And Michigan! I got stuffs.
ERASE ABOVE - CONGRATS!I also have to not be pregnant to be drunk on thread lol.
But I did stop before that. I don’t remember the last time I was crunk crunk. Sad.

Oh yeah—congrats!!!I’ll be in Toronto! And Indianapolis! And Michigan! I got stuffs.
I also have to not be pregnant to be drunk on thread lol.
But I did stop before that. I don’t remember the last time I was crunk crunk. Sad.
Night closed, results pending
I am the drunk mod that the sober version of me warned you about
Hello everyone, I am your drunk mod, here to align with the wolf wine-con. Cheers!🍷
Hi guys! I am drunk mod! Ask me anything!
Pls @potentialsheltervet wolfed while she was actively drunk from anesthesia, where's your dedication smhi was going to and then i saw this
AND REMEMBERED IM GETTING MINE OUT ON THE 19th
i will be in drugs guys i cant
Not as bad as 13. Probably on par with 04, maybe slightly worse since it was the finals but it just hits less hard in my old age than it did when I was 16 lol.Sad!Spurs 🙁
Sportsball indeedNot as bad as 13. Probably on par with 04, maybe slightly worse since it was the finals but it just hits less hard in my old age than it did when I was 16 lol.
ETA: though those were both very even series that felt 50/50, so while the way we lost hurt it wasn’t surprising we could lose to 04 lakers or 13 heat. I never in my life thought we would beat the thunder and lose to Jalen flipping Brunson lol.
The sportsiest of balls.Sportsball indeed
I was modding a ggoats game when I had my kid 😂I think you should play to set a good example for the baby. Gotta teach them your ways of WW young…
SEEEEEEE?????!?!?I was modding a ggoats game when I had my kid 😂
Indeed.I was modding a ggoats game when I had my kid 😂
CODE PINK
I REPEAT
CODE PINK
THE ROYAL TIME IS UPON US 👶
An Unforgoatable Time - Day 1 Mayoral Tally
AM (5) - Zenge, Dubz, AM, sheltermed, Zenon
Chillbo (5) - mkg, Chillbo, genny, Vis, Sporty
Sporty (1) - Clem
genny ()
11/11 voting
Missing: n/a
Vote closes TODAY, 7/27, at 9 PM CDT (~4ish MINUTES)
y'all are really gonna do this, eh?
I wasn't planning to rerand tonight, but
well
enjoy marinating on what you've done bc I'm still on shift for another hour
DAY 1
There were some hijinks afoot, Blueberry thought to herself. Throughout the day, things had been quiet. Buckwheat wanted to have a mayoral election on this rainy day -
huh, all the names start with 🅱️. That's interesting.
The rain didn't let up as the hours droned by. If anything, it rained harder, and as the day drew to a close, the sky took on an eerie, green color. Some of the goats swore they heard a train whistle and hunched their backs against the driving wind, trying to create shelter where there was none to take. Others calmly went to Waffle House, knowing that was the true measure of the storm. If Waffle House closed, you knew it was serious.
The waffleonians settled in and placed their orders, looking forward to tasty breakfast for dinner. One of them ordered pancakes, which was a little suspicious. Suddenly, the manager came out and ordered everyone to take shelter IMMEDIATELY.
"RUN FOR YOUR LIVES, IT IS ALMOST"-
Dead is...
Dead is...
View attachment 374906
@SARdoghandler, Magical Mermaid Queeb, and a...
moderator and Canadian national treasure
Dead is...
IT'S ANARCHY. YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN.
You kidded during a ggoats game, one might sayI was modding a ggoats game when I had my kid 😂
Yeah you gotta wake up from surgery and have your first thought be "where's my phone, I have to check the thread" and your second thought be "oh geez, ouch"Pls @potentialsheltervet wolfed while she was actively drunk from anesthesia, where's your dedication smh
@genny @beans2020 @_rae_ @indysadventures @katiemcat @SARdoghandler @finnickthedog @Barkley13 @kitzsuna @Vet01 @apoptosis09 @reddeadrobin @Ms Procrastinator @GoSpursGo @dyachei @Therapist4Chnge @CeeGee14 @fauna @alissa14 @soupshark @nicoledoesvetstuff @vampyrica @sovreijn @madrigal01 @overcastkidjuno @moonstermash @PrincessButterCup @WildZoo @Animal Midwife @supershorty @Zenge142 @Dinashadow @potentialsheltervet @Clem J @samac @Viscernable @KCgophervet @Black Kat @The Wasp @Mrs Queequeg @toberto @Aprilthearab @Stagg737 @mkg323 @DVMDream @Lissarae06 @Santygrass come play!
Why does this make @Animal Midwife sadPls @potentialsheltervet wolfed while she was actively drunk from anesthesia, where's your dedication smh
Someone used the word drunkWhy does this make @Animal Midwife sad
LIES!!! You need to meme with me! I promise to hard village read you every time, regardless of outcome*.i need to unsubscribe from this mailing list 🙁
If you end up stuck near your goal number you might be able to convince me to playJust a couple more and we can run! Tentative start by the end of the week
🥺If you end up stuck near your goal number you might be able to convince me to play
Maybe
SAR is the GOAT!!!Ok
Players:
1. Clem
2. CeeGee14
3. AM
4. beans
5. Katie
6. fauna
7. Dubz
8. genny
9. SAR
10.
11.
12.
13.
Subs:
1. Spurs
2. vampy
Tots:
1. Fruits
13. Barks
14. Kitz
15. MsP
I’ll be much less active through Monday 6/22 but I assume that means still active enoughTrip is half done, so what’s the worst that could happen…?
Players:
1. Clem
2. CeeGee14
3. AM
4. beans
5. Katie
6. fauna
7. Dubz
8. genny
9. SAR
10. Spurs
11.
12.
13.
Subs:
1. vampy
Tots:
1. Fruits
13. Barks
14. Kitz
15. MsP
Ooooh these kinds of things get me in trouble with my spouse lolTrip is half done, so what’s the worst that could happen…?
Players:
1. Clem
2. CeeGee14
3. AM
4. beans
5. Katie
6. fauna
7. Dubz
8. genny
9. SAR
10. Spurs
11.
12.
13.
Subs:
1. vampy
Tots:
1. Fruits
13. Barks
14. Kitz
15. MsP
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.